Welcome To aBlackWeb

For My Married N*ggas or N*ggas In A Long Relationship

Has the urge to hunt died? I aint trying to incriminate mfs, but it's a conversation I think more of us should have.

Cuz I don't think women understand this shit. We can have our queen, be mad in love and the whole nine, but the hunt, I don't think that shit ever dies, atleast not yet for me.

Have yall found the one to make you not wanna hunt no more? What do you do?

It's a constant struggle until we die it's fucked up but it is what it is especially for us niggas who can get it

I honestly don’t have the energy to give to these hoes.

Think about it: I gotta spit game, figure out where to take them (cause the home is off limits), make up stories to the wife, all that sneaky shit.

I’m honestly too fuckin lazy to cheat now. All that effort devoted to gettin some strange could be re-routed to getting better at the gym, or video games, or music, or something productive.

I was like you before last summer hit we split up I was about to get a divorce, I was done done I told her I'ma give another chance but mind ya business this summer IDGAF what u do but leave me alone I was being a funny at first to scare her then I just said fuck it let me see what it is out here frfr

Back