Welcome To aBlackWeb

For My Married N*ggas or N*ggas In A Long Relationship

I understand. just saying I dont see the point in it

Why post a sexy pic on IG when you can just send it directly to your man? Does it feel good to know other men still find you appealing and will like/comment?

(Not you personally, I don’t even know if you on IG, but play along)

That's what i'm thinking too fam.

Cuz sometimes you don't even wanna fuck shorty, you just wanna see if you can pull her. Once you see it can be done, you put her back into the ocean and go back home to wifey.

The only time it gets tricky is when you don't wanna put her back in the ocean, mf be ready to risk it all lol
that patrice oneal fishing shit

Bro that shit didn’t stop until like last year where I was able to overwrite my genetic code. I wouldn’t be talking to girls but I still kinda wanted the attention whether it was real life or social media and etc

I told my wife a few months back like “yo I don’t even care about women no more honestly, it’s like you just learn that it’s not worth it “

then she gonna say “ohhh so at one point it was worth it?”

I told her fuck off you know what I mean lol
This fuckin guy lmao

At this point in life, being able to recognize pretty early on after interacting with a woman, 'Yo, I could knock this down EASY.' is enough to not really care about actually trying to DO IT. Plus I like my life simple and uncomplicated, and having one woman helps that more than anything else.

At this point in life, being able to recognize pretty early on after interacting with a woman, 'Yo, I could knock this down EASY.' is enough to not really care about actually trying to DO IT. Plus I like my life simple and uncomplicated, and having one woman helps that more than anything else.

This in a nutshell.

When I was in relationship I only got the urge when that bitch was acting like a bitch,but the answer is no.

I didn't lose the urge to hunt,I just didn't want to get caught so I didn't do it.

It wasn't so much losing the urge as me getting comfortable,but Biiiiiiiiiiiig mistake.......

Has the urge to hunt died? I aint trying to incriminate mfs, but it's a conversation I think more of us should have.

Cuz I don't think women understand this shit. We can have our queen, be mad in love and the whole nine, but the hunt, I don't think that shit ever dies, atleast not yet for me.

Have yall found the one to make you not wanna hunt no more? What do you do?

Don't think our women don't wanna go get their ho on too......

Drizzy told you they got Desires

We're social creatures.. By nature

So it's natural to enjoy certain social interactions. But as with everything people have to exhibit self control.

I think getting numbers, sending nudes, planning meet ups, DM conversations.... That's doing too much.

But light work flirting is something that you can find yourself doing just cuz you saw a face you liked.

I know my smile is my best feature and I often smile when I talk. If I feel like a conversation is getting too flirty or familiar I'll end it and keep it moving..... But it does feel good to know I still have that charm

Has the urge to hunt died? I aint trying to incriminate mfs, but it's a conversation I think more of us should have.

Cuz I don't think women understand this shit. We can have our queen, be mad in love and the whole nine, but the hunt, I don't think that shit ever dies, atleast not yet for me.

Have yall found the one to make you not wanna hunt no more? What do you do?

My wife asked me how a man can cheat and still love a woman, and I explained to her about the urge to hunt and she actually gets it.

For me personally, the hunt was a hassle, so it's not something I miss that strongly. I'd be lying if I said that there weren't times where I see a chick and wonder if I could pull her. Still, I remember the dating grind and having to invest time and resources into chicks that I ultimately found to be useless outside of a little sex here and there. There was nothing good enough about that whole process that would make me want to jeopardize my home. That said, I do understand how some could feel differently. When you spend most of your life cultivating the skill needed to get women, it's tough to just turn it off because you found one woman you like.

I'm not a people person anyway, so it's easy for me to avoid temptation. It's ironic because I'm so anti-social, that my wife has actually fussed at me for the way I've blown females off.

I see myself as an outlier but I'll shoot. I always knew I wanted to be a married man long before I even met my wife. Prior to meeting her, I had a thing for BBWs especially with big ass titties. Finally got my chance to smash a chick I had been eyeing that fit that description and mid-stroke I realized all pussy was the same on the inside. after that I gave up on chasing women for the hell of it.

If you enjoy the hunt, more power to you but that shit was never for me to begin with. Wife puts out enough to quench any thirst I have without having to sneak around. Now if a time comes where we not smashing on the regular, then its time to look for something else.

It never dies

Best case it’s just no longer a priority

That's what i'm thinking too fam.

Cuz sometimes you don't even wanna fuck shorty, you just wanna see if you can pull her. Once you see it can be done, you put her back into the ocean and go back home to wifey.

The only time it gets tricky is when you don't wanna put her back in the ocean, mf be ready to risk it all lol

All of this is facts. I been married 14 years almost & as faithful as I’ve been the dog in me still perks up every now and then. These days it’s not a issue but them first few years I’ve had to check myself/be checked. It’s been a crazy ride but for the most part no regrets.

Back