Welcome To aBlackWeb

For My Married N*ggas or N*ggas In A Long Relationship

Has the urge to hunt died? I aint trying to incriminate mfs, but it's a conversation I think more of us should have.

Cuz I don't think women understand this shit. We can have our queen, be mad in love and the whole nine, but the hunt, I don't think that shit ever dies, atleast not yet for me.

Have yall found the one to make you not wanna hunt no more? What do you do?
Lmao goat thread.....I ain’t gonna lie whenever I hit the scene and she ain’t there ....I do see if I still got it ( surprisingly, I do) but I usually delete the number soon as I get it or curve them when they try some same night action....but it feels good to know u ain’t washed out here lmao

I honestly don’t have the energy to give to these hoes.

Think about it: I gotta spit game, figure out where to take them (cause the home is off limits), make up stories to the wife, all that sneaky shit.

I’m honestly too fuckin lazy to cheat now. All that effort devoted to gettin some strange could be re-routed to getting better at the gym, or video games, or music, or something productive.

Old saying, "you can get your appetite anywhere but you better go home to eat", implies to me it doesnt die. And imo it shouldn't. Finding others attractive or day dreaming about how youd get it on with that person, maybe you even flirt a little are, imo, healthy to a degree and can add benefit to the existing relationship. You feel invigorated, sexy, desirable etc and you can bring that home to your partner. Shutting down all that imo is unrealistic for you and your partner because there are more people than just your partner in the world. And if all you can see is your partner that may be a sign of a deeper, more disturbing issue in the mind.

I dont know what do to in a long term relationship but I know for sure WHAT NOT TO DO.

I honestly don’t have the energy to give to these hoes.

Think about it: I gotta spit game, figure out where to take them (cause the home is off limits), make up stories to the wife, all that sneaky shit.

I’m honestly too fuckin lazy to cheat now. All that effort devoted to gettin some strange could be re-routed to getting better at the gym, or video games, or music, or something productive.
Not to mention if you get caught its gon be ww3

Has the urge to hunt died? I aint trying to incriminate mfs, but it's a conversation I think more of us should have.

Cuz I don't think women understand this shit. We can have our queen, be mad in love and the whole nine, but the hunt, I don't think that shit ever dies, atleast not yet for me.

Damn sure did, purposely and out of loyalty. And the ill shit is that, that shit make da woman sleep on what ur capable of, and not act like ur a gift to her well being. Cause guys dont stop shooting at them, so the vibe they feel personally is different

I was with you till the last part. I'd kill my shorty if she was talkin to a nigga and passing nudes and shit.

But if you wanna test your hunting skills and not cross the line, there should be no problem with that.

explain that to your wife when y'all at Walmart and that fine broad pull up on you like "Hey Tony, how come you never called? Who's this with you, your momma??? Hiiiiiiii Mrs Dubbz!"

After that:

View attachment 232133

Idk bout all this bruh.

I might wild out even worse if they was at the park holding hands than if it was just a fuck.

What y’all know about flirting with bitches and then when it gets to “when you wanna meet up?” And then you be like

View attachment 232131

@Beta gets it and so does @Elzo69Renaissance

I probably shouldn't of said it aint cheating if you not fucking but yea, I aint stupid.. I wouldn't be all out and about in public holding hands, etc..

Getting the digits and spitting game is as far as it would need to go if you were only interested in seeing if you still got it

theres a lot of aint shit-ness in this paragraph

Back