Welcome To aBlackWeb

For My Married N*ggas or N*ggas In A Long Relationship

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Has the urge to hunt died? I aint trying to incriminate mfs, but it's a conversation I think more of us should have.

Cuz I don't think women understand this shit. We can have our queen, be mad in love and the whole nine, but the hunt, I don't think that shit ever dies, atleast not yet for me.

Have yall found the one to make you not wanna hunt no more? What do you do?

When i was in my last relationship that was 5 years yea there wasnt anytime i thought about it really, i was more than happy with her...plus before that i literally did nothing but be a hoe for years so i got all that shit outta me lol but it really comes down to the person, i know plenty that have been married or in long relationships and are cool but others that gotta have a side chick and stay cheating

It never dies

Best case it’s just no longer a priority

That's what i'm thinking too fam.

Cuz sometimes you don't even wanna fuck shorty, you just wanna see if you can pull her. Once you see it can be done, you put her back into the ocean and go back home to wifey.

The only time it gets tricky is when you don't wanna put her back in the ocean, mf be ready to risk it all lol

Has the urge to hunt died? I aint trying to incriminate mfs, but it's a conversation I think more of us should have.

Cuz I don't think women understand this shit. We can have our queen, be mad in love and the whole nine, but the hunt, I don't think that shit ever dies, atleast not yet for me.

Have yall found the one to make you not wanna hunt no more? What do you do?
Bro that shit didn’t stop until like last year where I was able to overwrite my genetic code. I wouldn’t be talking to girls but I still kinda wanted the attention whether it was real life or social media and etc

I told my wife a few months back like “yo I don’t even care about women no more honestly, it’s like you just learn that it’s not worth it “

then she gonna say “ohhh so at one point it was worth it?”

I told her fuck off you know what I mean lol

Cuz sometimes you don't even wanna fuck shorty, you just wanna see if you can pull her. Once you see it can be done, you put her back into the ocean and go back home to wifey.

The only time it gets tricky is when you don't wanna put her back in the ocean, mf be ready to risk it all lol

I know all about the catch and release game lmao that’s my shit

At some point you just realize that bitches ain’t worth the headache

niggas gotta sneak around and talk to bitches and delete text threads and then you gotta worry for like two weeks when talking to some new girl when she asks for a shirtless pic lol

Gotta take 26 dick pics to make sure “this is the one” lol

“nah my shit not 100% hard”

“where’s the lotion”

man fuck all that lmao

But that never happens because Black men are Righteous men.

Bro that shit didn’t stop until like last year where I was able to overwrite my genetic code. I wouldn’t be talking to girls but I still kinda wanted the attention whether it was real life or social media and etc

I told my wife a few months back like “yo I don’t even care about women no more honestly, it’s like you just learn that it’s not worth it “

then she gonna say “ohhh so at one point it was worth it?”

I told her fuck off you know what I mean lol

Fam, you just gave her ammo for an argument that'll happen 4 years from now.

Sometimes you just wanna know if you still got it bruh, it aint cheating if you not fucking

Back