Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Woman in the state of Georgia contracted Monkeypox

Nothing to challenge, we know how filthy those who've been infected have acted. It's crazy that in society we don't hold any of that accountable. Like live whatever life you want, but don't go crying about that shit when you have monkeypox.
This can literally be said about any transmittal disease.

Even the common cold. Stay your ass at home if you know you sick

I'm not addressing that other part

Wait.

so bruh said HIV was intentionally given to women by the gay community

Lol

Nah, that's just how other people chose to interpret what I said.

@deadeye

I can’t rock with that stance you took with that take.

The implication I thought most people would understand, is that a lot of women back in the day got HIV because they had sexual contact with gay men.

Who probably knew they had the disease......or might've had it........but didn't care one way or another whether or not they gave it to those women.

It doesn't matter if they gave it to them intentionally or not........but the end result was the the gay community was less stigmatized once AIDS spread to the heterosexual community.

I shouldn't have to spell everything out like that, but I'm starting to realize now that I need to explain my stances as if I were talking to people in kindergarten.

Because some of these people don't have any deductive reasoning/analytical skills at all.

Nah, that's just how other people chose to interpret what I said.

The implication I thought most people would understand, is that a lot of women back in the day got HIV because they had sexual contact with gay men.

Who probably knew they had the disease......or might've had it........but didn't have any qualms about whether or not they got it or not.

I shouldn't have to spell everything out like that, but I'm starting to realize now that I need to explain my stances as if I were talking to people in kindergarten.

Because some of these people don't have any deductive reasoning/analytical skills at all.

How do you know they got it from gay men and not straight men who didn’t know they could get HIV. And in the 80s drug use was a way to get HIV. Do you have any facts saying it was large numbers of women who got it from gay men? Breaking it down further won’t make you correct man

she’s the first women to be confirmed to have in Georgia.

how many total cases and how many men?

Almost 4K total cases in the US but idk about the rest

Just seen on IG a Houston Texas man got it. He said he probably got it from kissing someone at the bar.

Before and after

Dr. Susan McLellan, the medical director for the biocontainment treatment unit at the University of Texas Medical Branch, told Town Square listeners. "It's going to affect a lot of people who didn't think they could be affected. Among those in high-risk groups”

Another statement in a different article. Couldn’t find who falls under the high risk groups in this article

Same way AIDS spread back in the day.

Originally it started out as a gay disease (homosexual men), but then the gays started having sex with women to spread it to everybody and keep the gays from being singled out.

Nasty work.

Literally.

Amazing nobody could figure out what you were "trying" to say when the words you used literally say that gay men started having sex with women to spread HIV and lessen the stigma of it being a gay disease. How could anyone not see what you really meant?

Welp. I had a lil relationship last year and into the beginning of this one, but now I’m back to chillin just the way I was during 2020.

What we’ve determined thus far:

Originally it started out as a gay disease (homosexual men), but then the gays started having sex with women to spread it to everybody and keep the gays from being singled out.

Everybody else: “So, you really think gay men intentionally infected women with HIV in order to keep gays from being singled out?”

Deadeye: “I didn’t say that.”

Everybody else: “Yeah, you did.”

Deadeye: “Nah, y’all just stupid.”

1658997555987.jpeg SMH

What we’ve determined thus far:

Everybody else: “So, you really think gay men intentionally infected women with HIV in order to keep gays from being singled out?”

Deadeye: “I didn’t say that.”

Everybody else: “Yeah, you did.”

Deadeye: “Nah, y’all just stupid.”

View attachment 893923 SMH

Y'all have got horrible deductive reasoning skills.

Can't read between the lines at all.

Can't interpret things for shit either.

Thanks again for proving I run you niggas though.

Simply because y'all somehow managed to........once again.......make another thread all about me.

'Cause if nothing else, y'all definitely know how to derail a thread.

Props.............i guess.

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Back