Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Woman in the state of Georgia contracted Monkeypox

You're not about to have an actual coherent conversation with someone who said gay men had sex with women to spread HIV intentionally so it wouldn't be labeled a gay disease. Its easier to just let @deadeye post his gifs talking to himself like the senile old man he is

Thanks for being who you are bruh.

Monkeypox spreads in different ways. The virus can spread from person-to-person through:
  • direct contact with the infectious rash, scabs, or body fluids
  • respiratory secretions during prolonged, face-to-face contact, or during intimate physical contact, such as kissing, cuddling, or sex
  • touching items (such as clothing or linens) that previously touched the infectious rash or body fluids
  • pregnant people can spread the virus to their fetus through the placenta
It’s also possible for people to get monkeypox from infected animals, either by being scratched or bitten by the animal or by preparing or eating meat or using products from an infected animal.

Monkeypox can spread from the time symptoms start until the rash has fully healed and a fresh layer of skin has formed. The illness typically lasts 2-4 weeks. People who do not have monkeypox symptoms cannot spread the virus to others. At this time, it is not known if monkeypox can spread through semen or vaginal fluids.

Collective Mindset.

If enough people have a similar mindset, it becomes a collective mindset.

And with a collective mindset.............their individual actions/thoughts/beliefs moving in the same direction can form a system of oppression and institutional racism that benefits the collective as a whole.

Same with the gays/lgbt community.

Speculation, opinion and conspiracy theory.

You have no facts to back up your assertion that gay men devised a scheme to intentionally infect women with HIV in order to divert attention from the gay community.

You just made that up.

People in here arguing with deadeye when he's right. And fuck the degenerates who can't stop being over the top nasty and spreading this shit all over the world.
Début Art — A New Challenger Appears! GIF by Walter Newton

Nothing to challenge, we know how filthy those who've been infected have acted. It's crazy that in society we don't hold any of that accountable. Like live whatever life you want, but don't go crying about that shit when you have monkeypox.

And anyone who doubts what deadeye said about the gay community doesn't know how fucked up it is. Not all, but there's plenty with agendas

Use to give y'all credit for being somewhat intelligent, but y'all are some of the dumbest niggas on thia site.

Lol you only saying this because your viewpoint is stupid most of the time and don’t understand why it’s stupid so in your eyes you’re being picked on for going against the grain. But reality says you just like saying this 1950s

Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Not gay virus not bi virus not black virus. Mentally why is this hard for you to get

Nothing to challenge, we know how filthy those who've been infected have acted. It's crazy that in society we don't hold any of that accountable. Like live whatever life you want, but don't go crying about that shit when you have monkeypox.

And anyone who doubts what deadeye said about the gay community doesn't know how fucked up it is. Not all, but there's plenty with agendas

Are you gay? How do you know their agendas? And if you catch monkey pox am I to assume you were sucking dick and got caught up. Or should I assume it’s a virus that spreads

We already got 326 cases in Chicago alone

Niggas ain’t even defeated Covid yet

These motherfuckers running a simulation on us

I already know the numbers are gonna magically explode here this weekend with Caribana and ovo fest happening.

As long as Trudeau keeps running them checks when they lockdown I don't care.

The fix been in. I just want to watch how it plays out comfortably. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I already know the numbers are gonna magically explode here this weekend with Caribana and ovo fest happening.

Lolapalooza starts tomorrow I’m working from home til next week

Russell Westbrook laughing clip.gif

Lolapalooza starts tomorrow I’m working from home til next week

Word. I usually don't work caribana weekend every year just to avoid the bullshit but since I'm relatively new at the place I'm working I didn't want to rock the boat but dude gave me the option and asked what nights I want to work this week out of wed-sun so I was like wed, Thurs, Fri. So far I'm only confirmed for tonight. I wouldn't be mad at all if it's the only night I work this week.

Back