Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Woman in the state of Georgia contracted Monkeypox

Nah, you're just a relatively young fool naive to the ways of the world.

Don't worry Calogero.

It'll make sense once you get older.

My thing is you said it started out as a gay disease. Diseases do tho by sexual orientation. If it did straight people wouldn’t get it. But I mean we all learned this in the 90s

My thing is you said it started out as a gay disease. Diseases do tho by sexual orientation. If it did straight people wouldn’t get it. But I mean we all learned this in the 90s

I was drawing a comparison between how AIDS was perceived in the 80's.........and how Monkey Pox is perceived today.

The CDC and WHO have already said that monkeypox is a disease that results from men having sex with other men.

From what I understand, men who have sex with men are gay.......so, for now........it's a gay man's disease for the most part.

I was drawing a comparison between how AIDS was perceived in the 80's.........and how Monkey Pox is perceived today.

The CDC and WHO have already said that monkeypox is a disease that results from men having sex with other men.

From what I understand, men who have sex with men are gay.......so, for now........it's a gay man's disease for the most part.

Lol this is too ignorant it can’t be a gay man’s disease of a straight woman can get it. We talking bout reality. This mindset is why AIDS spread so quick.

I do remember them saying it was a big issue among the gay community but dont mean it came from that community.

@deadeye why’d you skip this one?

My opinion on bi-sexual people is that they're gay.

So they fall under the same category as gay men.

What you're saying actually proves my point, so I didn't feel a need to respond to it.

Gay men have always had sex with women.

And, as proven O/P...........monkeypox will eventually spread to the heterosexual community because of gay men.

But I thought you said changing the perception about AIDS was the reason? Which is it?

If you haven't already, read my post about a collective mindset.

Hopefully that will give you a better understanding of what I intended to convey.

You're focused on the wrong thing bruh.

@HellCzar 's rubbing off on you.

nh

Also, this goes to what I was saying about comprehension skills.

Never thought anyone could possibly come to the conclusion that I meant gay men didn't start having sex with women until the advent of AIDS.

I mean, that thought never even crossed my mind...............but here we are.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Last edited:
Back