Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Covid now UFOs

Funny shit is..when the quiet place dropped..everyone was saying how stupid it was for people to be going outside and putting themselves at risk.

Universally believed that humanity is not that stupid..then here come covid

So I absolutely believe that if alien are real and come..the religious freaks will go on kamakazie missions to kill them. Some government officials will quickly sell out humanity to save themselves. Shots will be fired wildly in the sky. And civilization will implode..

Mind you, beings that have the ability to travel lightyears undected, dont need to fool us cause they realistically have the ability to just body us whenever.

But if they are innocent and seeking to help us, fools will go to war to convince people it's a trick..

The only possible way we could have anything from another planet... It would have to be millions if not billions of years old....

It would take that long to drift this far..... Whatever was in it is long long long long gone

This where I disagree cah we don't know the odds of life. For all we kno' it could be however many planets there are to one, or even greater than that.

planets jus have to be in that "goldie lock" zone

depending on the size of the sun it could be closer or further away relative to our relation to our sun

jus right in the zone where water forms & could cultivate a habitable atmosphere

planets jus have to be in that "goldie lock" zone

depending on the size of the sun it could be closer or further away relative to our relation to our sun

jus right in the zone where water forms & could cultivate a habitable atmosphere

Thats assuming alien life is for sure like ours tho.

Our goldilocks zone works for us.. other forms of life may survive in more extreme conditions that we cant that may not need that goldilocks zone

Im tripping out how we are on a giant mound of dirt, just floating in an unlimited amount of Nothing.

Damn how the earth was made or the sun. How was SPACE made? wtf is going on really?

space is jus the distance between two things

so, space was made once there was 2 atoms

The only possible way we could have anything from another planet... It would have to be millions if not billions of years old....

It would take that long to drift this far..... Whatever was in it is long long long long gone

How you figure this? Based on what?

Thats assuming alien life is for sure like ours tho.

Our goldilocks zone works for us.. other forms of life may survive in more extreme conditions that we cant that may not need that goldilocks zone

true

I've told my homie aliens might be allergic to oxygen & need to breathe helium, idk

but we do kno life can be cultivated in the goldie lock zone

so until we have proof "intelligent" life can be cultivated in more extreme conditions, we'll go w/ what we kno

giphy.gif

everyone gonna be like this when shit hits the fan

Can't wait for Top 3 (not 1 or 2) to speak on the subject and provide me with guidance

Back