First Covid now UFOs

If the aliens are as advanced as they’d have to be to make it here, they are probably also smart enough to release a virus and kill us off before they even step foot on the planet. What if COVID was just round one?

*descends back into bunker*

If the aliens are as advanced as they’d have to be to make it here, they are probably also smart enough to release a virus and kill us off before they even step foot on the planet. What if COVID was just round one?

*descends back into bunker*

Damn fam, not you too

• Haha
Reactions: Loch121
Bout time though.

If the universe is infinite like they say, not only does there have to be infinite other life forms, but also infinite versions of earth with infinite versions of us.

No proof that the earth is infinite though.

What we do have proof of though is that the universe is large enough that the set of very specific coincidences that led to life on earth must have happened elsewhere. Cause even if the universe even infinite, its damn near close enough

Reactions: Lou Cypher
That Space Force that Trump was talking about might come in handy.... lol

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Bout time though.

If the universe is infinite like they say, not only does there have to be infinite other life forms, but also infinite versions of earth with infinite versions of us.

No proof that the earth is infinite though.

What we do have proof of though is that the universe is large enough that the set of very specific coincidences that led to life on earth must have happened elsewhere. Cause even if the universe even infinite, its damn near close enough

This where I disagree cah we don't know the odds of life. For all we kno' it could be however many planets there are to one, or even greater than that.

Fuck it.

Krang & Kodos 2020

WarmTenseFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

This where I disagree cah we don't know the odds of life. For all we kno' it could be however many planets there are to one, or even greater than that.

Word, you could be right in our current understanding of the universe. However, even in how we understand the universe now, the universe is so big, they are talking about trillions of planets that have the right conditions to have water.

On top of that, it took our planets 4 billion years to get to the point for us to exist. The universe is theorized to be over 14 billion years. So you take trillions of planets with suitable conditions, and the fact that some of these planets have had enough time to have intelligent life and have them go extinct already or will produce life in the future.

With all these numbers, id bet we not the only mfers that were lucky enough to have all the right conditions.

All this goes out the window in an infinite universe though. If the universe is infinite, which there is already proof to atleast say its possible, or if we do exist in a infinite multiverse, than all possible coincidences will be happening infinite amount of times.

Shit im hoping its true. im trying to meet another me that became a billionaire so i could take his spot on some jet li shit.

Word, you could be right in our current understanding of the universe. However, even in how we understand the universe now, the universe is so big, they are talking about trillions of planets that have the right conditions to have water.

On top of that, it took our planets 4 billion years to get to the point for us to exist. The universe is theorized to be over 14 billion years. So you take trillions of planets with suitable conditions, and the fact that some of these planets have had enough time to have intelligent life and have them go extinct already or will produce life in the future.

With all these numbers, id bet we not the only mfers that were lucky enough to have all the right conditions.

All this goes out the window in an infinite universe though. If the universe is infinite, which there is already proof to atleast say its possible, or if we do exist in a infinite multiverse, than all possible coincidences will be happening infinite amount of times.

Shit im hoping its true. im trying to meet another me that became a billionaire so i could take his spot on some jet li shit.

Since we don't kno' how much we don't kno', I like to get a lil science fictiony and I do like multiverses.

I like to think sutten like there was a universe fulla life but there was nuff beef so everyone big banged into their own universe

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman