Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy XVI

I like the game. I'm not finished with it yet. I feel like this should have been a spinoff game or named something other than Final Fantasy. It feels FF inspired, but doesn't feel like an FF game.

It's all good though. The next FF7R will be out relatively soon.

lol chill
lol man I’ve heard from multiple people they didn’t even finish it and if they did it’s because they just wanted to get it out the way or just to finish what they started

Think it has 11 hrs worth of cutscenes in it as well

Get this shit outta here

lol man I’ve heard from multiple people they didn’t even finish it and if they did it’s because they just wanted to get it out the way or just to finish what they started

Think it has 11 hrs worth of cutscenes in it as well

Get this shit outta here

Yeah I did not finish it. Its lacking something like every FF since 10 outside of maybe 12. 12 was the last FF I finished and after 7 remake next year I will never buy another FF. I am only buying it for nostalgia, can't wait to play through the Gold Saucer in 4K with HDR. I been saying for years that FF a s a franchise is overrated now and just average at best. This is what happens when you let most of your talent go that created the series. This game has not sold well either. Yeah those cut-scenes are ridiculous. I actually likes most of the characters, but they did nothing with them and why could we not customize Torgal?

Also Sony needs to stop being lazy by relying (specifically on FF) on third party RPGs and start making their own again. No Dark Cloud 3 or Rogue Galaxy 2 is stupid.

Back