Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Fight Night: The Million Dollar Heist

Added to Calendar: 09-05-24

I hate how they showed Sam Jackson character either shooting Kevin in the head or a warning shot near. Cause like 3/5 times people would say he wouldn't always be able to get out of trouble rather talk his way out. Cause now you seeing oh that's why he scared and he keeps doubting himself.

I hate how they showed Sam Jackson character either shooting Kevin in the head or a warning shot near. Cause like 3/5 times people would say he wouldn't always be able to get out of trouble rather talk his way out. Cause now you seeing oh that's why he scared and he keeps doubting himself.
Man please, you know there's going to be a Twist. I'm pretty sure he did not kill Kevin in that part. Remember Kevin already had a bullet go past his head at the party so that I could just be another one

Man please, you know there's going to be a Twist. I'm pretty sure he did not kill Kevin in that part. Remember Kevin already had a bullet go past his head at the party so that I could just be another one
Hold up ain't made it to the 2nd one yet. And the scene in talking about is at the beginning and it was daylight unless Sam pulled a gun on him twice that's cold blooded.

Oh by the way, those Pro black narratives yall hate so much always permeate the mainstream and pop culture. These writers in Hollywood keep their ear to the streets so to speak

See how the foreign hustler was trying to OVERSTEP. 🤨

He wasn't working with the brothers, he was working AGAINST them, on the backs of them. Thats a tether. That's what happens today in real life. And he was trying to regulate territory that he's not a originally from and he fled to. A territory the brother's people built and bled on

He got dealt with by the Black American boss

The Black American boss also spared the Black American offender and gave him benefit of the doubt

A lot of Easter eggs

Oh by the way, those Pro black narratives yall hate so much always permeate the mainstream and pop culture. These writers in Hollywood keep their ear to the streets so to speak

See how the foreign hustler was trying to OVERSTEP. 🤨

He wasn't working with the brothers, he was working AGAINST them, on the backs of them. Thats a tether. That's what happens today in real life. And he was trying to regulate territory that he's not a originally from and he fled to. A territory the brother's people built and bled on

He got dealt with by the Black American boss

The Black American boss also spared the Black American offender and gave him benefit of the doubt

A lot of Easter eggs

I feel ya but let's not act like that Black American boss only got involved when he was able to meet Lola Falana. He didn't give a fuck about Chicken Man being extorted.

Tight!

Kevin's character be bringing a lot of drama and shame on himself. I can't stand yes men/yessuh boss dudes like this. I ain't feelin' that character that played Ali. I think they could've chose better. Just my opinion. It's something about Samuel behind a pistol that will put the fear of the Most High in you lol. Great and original character and role he playing.

I'll be staying tuned.

Back