Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Fight Night: The Million Dollar Heist

Added to Calendar: 09-05-24

Based on the truly interesting real story Fight Night; by: Jeff Keating ( i encourage everyone to Google it after watching the series } the series definitely has a great flow as it sets up its characters mainly focusing on streetwise hustler Gordon "Chicken Man" Williams portrayed by Kevin Hart in constant hustle mode while blending Muhammad Ali’s historic comeback fight after opting out of going to Vietnam. Definitely some good performances throughout the stand outs being Don Cheadle, Samuel L Jackson always turning in an unflinching performance. Terrence Howard playing an always smiling, slick wise cracking character to a T again.The casting of Dexter Darden as Muhammad Ali feels more like a parody or a last minute choice of a casting director saying: Well he doesn't have the right build or really the look but at least he can deliver some of Ali's mannerisms
I did find it funny that a character used a move i use to win a celebrity over whenever i meet one. I appreciated the lovely eye candy including Lori Harvey,Chloe Bailey,Teresa Celeste and Taraji P Henson.
I could see them wrapping this up in 5 episodes but they are going for 8 so let's see how it goes.

This is Emmy. Its up there with True Story

Yall better start putting some respect on Kevin Hart's name. He feeds the black audience

I didn't know that was Lori Harvey as Lola Filona. I get it now Future and Michael B Jordan I get it bro because damn she fine 😂
I've been on the camp lo album from 97 that I slept on and they mentioned Lola Falana in the first 30 seconds of this joint. The way bro said it it made me Google immediately. She was fly

Back