Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

plus I get to learn about new guys I weren’t privy to or see guys like Dzanan Musa (who is one of the best international players in the world based on his season with Real Madrid) or vlatko Cancar who didn’t do much in the NBA contribute greatly in this environment

I’m gushing at this point nh

but it’s refreshing to watch basketball without the production value of the NBA where the games are a lot longer, there’s a bunch of commercials, and a bunch of unnecessary fluff

The games start on time, the next quarter starts in like 2 mins max, the game flow is alot better, and it’s a very pure no frills, streamlined kinda feeling to everything

Surprised that a team with Zubac, Saric, Bogdanovic, hezonja is hardly beating Estonia

Saric coming back from injury but this a good way to knock rust off

I have to look at bojan as a potential Heat player smh

plus I get to learn about new guys I weren’t privy to or see guys like Dzanan Musa (who is one of the best international players in the world based on his season with Real Madrid) or vlatko Cancar who didn’t do much in the NBA contribute greatly in this environment

Musa was in the NBA, but didn’t get much run with Brooklyn. He might be able to get back in the league if he wanted to. Some guys like a do better In Europe.

Musa was in the NBA, but didn’t get much run with Brooklyn. He might be able to get back in the league if he wanted to. Some guys like a do better In Europe.
Yeah that’s why I said didn’t get to do much in the NBA

he didn’t play much in Brooklyn but I remember him out there. Fun fact he’s younger than obi toppin lol

I kinda hope he tries to come back to league but yeah he might just be an overseas guy

I found out about the ESPN+ thing after I signed up for courtside but do you know the restrictions for ESPN+?

I don’t know the restrictions, but I would guess with the court side you get any game, correct? This does show a lot of the games though.

this has actually been a great off season with the WNBA being really good and these Tournament’s

I don’t know the restrictions, but I would guess with the court side you get any game, correct? This does show a lot of the games though.

this has actually been a great off season with the WNBA being really good and these Tournament’s
ESPN plus is showing all the fiba games. But ESPN never be promoting events they be covering. It's straight court side footage tho so same feed. Restriction might be you only get live coverage

Edit* espn got on demand too

Yeah that’s why I said didn’t get to do much in the NBA

he didn’t play much in Brooklyn but I remember him out there. Fun fact he’s younger than obi toppin lol

I kinda hope he tries to come back to league but yeah he might just be an overseas guy

I was a big Nikola Mirotic fan when he was in Europe at first and was hoping the Spurs would draft him. I think if he would’ve gotten drafted and started out on another team he would’ve stuck around longer in the league. He decided that he didn’t like the way the NBA did shit and went back to Europe balling out though.

ESPN plus is showing all the fiba games. But ESPN never be promoting events they be covering. It's straight court side footage tho so same feed. Restriction might be you only get live coverage

ESPN is stupid as hell not to promote this because I feel a lot more people would watch. Especially with some of the best NBA players playing in the tournaments.

shit even the Asia, America, and Africa one has a few NBA (and former) players balling in the tournament.

Courtside I get Eurobasket, women’s, and americup

(with a VPN lol)

Yeah this offseason hasn’t been lacking for me at all I’m glad I started going international because this is helping bridge the gap to the NBA season

Croatia can’t shake Estonia. I think they didn’t expect this game to be this tough. Estonia isn’t afraid and they are playin hard.

I was a big Nikola Mirotic fan when he was in Europe at first and was hoping the Spurs would draft him. I think if he would’ve gotten drafted and started out on another team he would’ve stuck around longer in the league. He decided that he didn’t like the way the NBA did shit and went back to Europe balling out though.
Yeah Morotic is very good overseas and I’m not surprised a bulls player didn’t like things so he went back. I mean he got punched by his teammate as well

Croatia can’t shake Estonia. I think they didn’t expect this game to be this tough. Estonia isn’t afraid and they are playin hard.
Both teams were fouling too much so I stopped and Israel I just wanted to see Deni but he never was on the floor when I watched

So I’m just gonna watch Greece destroy Great Britain later

Zubac shouldn’t have swung down. I love the female calling the game. She got me laughing talking about how Croatia is complaining too much.

Both teams were fouling too much so I stopped and Israel I just wanted to see Deni but he never was on the floor when I watched

So I’m just gonna watch Greece destroy Great Britain later

yeah, it’s hella physical, but it’s a close contest. Not a lot of ball movement and some shitty shot attempts from both teams, but it’s basketball..

😂

Back