Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Attacked by fans or attacked by the guy he challenged to a fight? I assume fans maybe because they were throwing drinks on the court for his dust up with the player from Georgia

even so, Korkmaz don’t deserve that

edit:

He challenged the player to a fight in the locker room so I don’t mind him getting jumped by the players lol

But the police part is the messed up part

Last edited:
Attacked by fans or attacked by the guy he challenged to a fight? I assume fans maybe because they were throwing drinks on the court for his dust up with the player from Georgia

even so, Korkmaz don’t deserve that

edit:

He challenged the player to a fight in the locker room so I don’t mind him getting jumped by the players lol

But the police part is the messed up part

XW2gRf.gif

Them Georgian niggas wanted all the smoke. Damn.
For what happened on the court all of that didn’t need to happen but tempers, playing in your home country, and ego played parts

korkmaz isn’t innocent in this but they messed up as far as not protecting the players because this is a security issue

What you gonna do when the police are behind the Georgia players as backup to fuck you up?

Thank god the tournament is spread out to 3 other venues

For what happened on the court all of that didn’t need to happen but tempers, playing in your home country, and ego played parts

korkmaz isn’t innocent in this but they messed up as far as not protecting the players because this is a security issue

What you gonna do when the police are behind the Georgia players as backup to fuck you up?

Thank god the tournament is spread out to 3 other venues

All jokes aside if I'm a player or coach on another team we not playing no more games there.

All jokes aside if I'm a player or coach on another team we not playing no more games there.
I can see Georgia being disqualified

but for all the other teams that are playing in that arena I don’t even know how that would work

Montenegro
Belgium
Spain
Georgia
Turkey
Bulgaria

that’s who is in Georgia

idk I guess we’ll see what happens

I can see Georgia being disqualified

but for all the other teams that are playing in that arena I don’t even know how that would work

Montenegro
Belgium
Spain
Georgia
Turkey
Bulgaria

that’s who is in Georgia

idk I guess we’ll see what happens

Disqualify Georgia pull everyone out and choose a remote location or do the games on home/away basis. I assume they have some kind of contingency plan in place and agreed upon. Georgia isn't the most stable country to begin with.

@Sony Montana
I didn't watch at the actual game time but I see why you were hype as hell from the highlight footage. Hellavu game

Yeah the biggest thing was that horrible shot by Mcfadden in the first OT

I said whoa wtf when he shot it

then it went in and I was wow this is great

I’ve honestly enjoyed every game I’ve watched like A LOT it’s incredibly competitive, there’s the mystique of me not knowing about 60% of each team so I kinda don’t know what to expect from players and they just play hard

it’s scrappy and you see players rely on their wills to win

I’ve always liked waking up to basketball being on as well

Back