Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

I just woke up, night shift got me missing some good morning basketball. Watched highlights. i think the only push over team is great Britain lol.

I mean he’s right in a sense but at the same time it’s a tournament and you have to think about getting back for training camp for the NBA for some players so he should be thankful in that sense it’s condensed

the real issue to me is having the World Cup qualifiers and Eurobasket so close to each other

if you a player that did both this is like playing in the playoffs before the season of the league you actually belong to actually starts

I think the gap in between the WC qualifiers and Eurobasket was like 3 days or something lol

as far as the quick turnaround for Eurobasket tell Fournier to pull his skirt down

you playing 40 min games and you not even playing the whole game (somebody did play the whole game earlier lol but still)

I’m excited for

Bosnia vs France
Ukraine vs Greece
Germany vs Slovenia (Game of the day)

But there’s like 8 other games and I’m sure there will be some good games there

I mean he’s right in a sense but at the same time it’s a tournament and you have to think about getting back for training camp for the NBA for some players so he should be thankful in that sense it’s condensed

the real issue to me is having the World Cup qualifiers and Eurobasket so close to each other

if you a player that did both this is like playing in the playoffs before the season of the league you actually belong to actually starts

I think the gap in between the WC qualifiers and Eurobasket was like 3 days or something lol

as far as the quick turnaround for Eurobasket tell Fournier to pull his skirt down

you playing 40 min games and you not even playing the whole game (somebody did play the whole game earlier lol but still)
I think world cup qualifiers we're pushed back due to covid i think they were supposed to be during the Olympics time but that was pushed back. I may be mistaken

I think world cup qualifiers we're pushed back due to covid i think they were supposed to be during the Olympics time but that was pushed back. I may be mistaken
Well I’m inclined to believe you

But that makes sense but still having this so close is no bueno imo

Back