Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

You are gonna have to drop those screen shots of said convo. Shit aint adding up.
So you been on multiple free dating sites/apps. From what I assume, Been on them for a min since I have seen you post about stuff like this before. Still striking out on finding a quality woman. Only option you have left is to..... (dun dun dunnnnnn) go outside and talk to women. Go to a happy hour and spark a convo. You get to know That person without being on a date. And buying them anything is not expected since this is the first meeting. But if you broke, you really shouldn't be dating until you can support your own self. Lol, how you gonna ask a women to just meet and talk but won't even buy her water because she is parched from talking to your cheap ass?

Heres a recap

Broad i been textn for few days...says yeah we can hang but she named 3 things..

Mind u her effort to text back is when i hit her up
I just have her on snap
She not the baddest..but she had a bubble

The thing that bugged me is she suggested those things...i can see if she put in hela effort but she didnt...

Im suppose to waste money on a bitch with shitty effort...lol

Ive done the movie dates shit was wack...
I did the dinner date before..with a bitch that put in min effort...but wants to be chased

Trial n error

Had another female say we should meet up at a restraunt but she wants to start off at friends first...but be real what are the odds of that?

You are gonna have to drop those screen shots of said convo. Shit aint adding up.
So you been on multiple free dating sites/apps. From what I assume, Been on them for a min since I have seen you post about stuff like this before. Still striking out on finding a quality woman. Only option you have left is to..... (dun dun dunnnnnn) go outside and talk to women. Go to a happy hour and spark a convo. You get to know That person without being on a date. And buying them anything is not expected since this is the first meeting. But if you broke, you really shouldn't be dating until you can support your own self. Lol, how you gonna ask a women to just meet and talk but won't even buy her water because she is parched from talking to your cheap ass?

I blocked her on snap...i wish i had the audio messages bruh i was makn myself laugh

What made her mad is i said naw we can meet up at starbucks n she said "k" n i said u mad??? N she said NOOo!!! I got tons of guys that wana take me out places

Told her she stinks..she aint that bad go be bragging n ur a fuckn single mom...bitch i dont need to talk to u lol

Heres a recap

Broad i been textn for few days...says yeah we can hang but she named 3 things..

I just have her on snap

The thing that bugged me is she suggested those things...i can see if she put in hela effort but she didnt...

I did the dinner date before..with a bitch that put in min effort...but wants to be chased

Trial n error

Had another female say we should meet up at a restraunt but she wants to start off at friends first...but be real what are the odds of that?

im so confused. Maybe I’m just old. Be a man and plan the date urself. she gave u suggestions and ur free to come up with ur own plan.

if u just want to fuck then say that. Half the chicks will say nah I’m good and the other half will be with it. U win some u lose some

Heres a recap

I just have her on snap

Trial n error

So why is just going out to a bar or lounge, or where ever and sparking convo with a random female you find attractive not an option? You get to know them a little. If you like what you are hearing, ask them on a date.

Bruh listen to me when i asked this bitch what are her intentions she said "idk"

Its either relationship...fwb or nothn

Factor in her low effort level..sounded like she wanted free food or drank based off her shitty reaction...she told me she met up with some short dude at a bar n she wasnt feeln him

Her bragging about dudes on her line was also corny

Back