Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

A regular meet up is meeting up in a public space..a park or starbucks and talkn to see if the vibes are right

Alot of these broads just text or snapchat...

I like to ask so what are you looking for? (Relationship) or FWB

If a broad says "idk" why on earth would i spend money on dates for someone that doesnt know what they want...

All on social media i see females brag about using dudes for meals...every dude in this thread has done a date n never smashed

If a broad brags about getting a meal. That shows you the type broad she is. If a nigga mad he paid for a meal and didn't fuck. He got more problems then paying for a meal. A meal is the most basic shit. If broad feels she finessed a meal and nigga feel he got played for a meal. They both got low standards IMO.

PoliticalMeaslyFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

How can i get know u if i have to shut up to watch a movie for 2 hours....woat date idea...been there done that...waste of $30
Ok I see your point on not being able to talk in a movie Theatre but I don’t think that would be her working you seeing it cost about $30.

Her working you would be her telling you repeatedly she needed to get her hair or nails done in hopes you would offer to pay.

Go with the happy hour suggestion cause with this you could get up and leave if you’re not feelin her.

Ok I see your point on not being able to talk in a movie Theatre but I don’t think that would be her working you seeing it cost about $30.

Her working you would be her telling you repeatedly she needed to get her hair or nails done in hopes you would offer to pay.

Go with the happy hour suggestion cause with this you could get up and leave if you’re not feelin her.

Shes already cut....i got a few other candidates..

First meet up u have to see how the vibe really is..thats why i like talkn on the phone before i ever meet up...can they carry a convo? Etc

Hey if we click movies or lunch is fine...but this whole low effort...idk what i want BS is for the birds...these women are like 30

If u want a good man like me u gota step up or u can have fun with these cheaters/losers/liars...

Shes already cut....i got a few other candidates..

First meet up u have to see how the vibe really is..thats why i like talkn on the phone before i ever meet up...can they carry a convo? Etc

Hey if we click movies or lunch is fine...but this whole low effort...idk what i want BS is for the birds...these women are like 30

If u want a good man like me u gota step up or u can have fun with these cheaters/losers/liars...
This nigga here lol

Yup...tinder...bumble...okc...pof...

The baddest chick i ever slept with was off bumble
There lies the problem. Good way to meet females is at a happy hour. Preferably in a city or in a business district. If you trying to find quality women on a dating site, the free ones are going to be the hardest to do that on. Not impossible but everyone uses it. With pay sites, it deters certain types of women. Women with no money won't be using them. I did match a few years ago. Had a date with a lawyer and one was in the medical field working on her residency.

Back