Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

ay no cap

that kinda shit only hits you in the gut when you broke, idc what ol boy got to say or if he's joking lmao

im only speaking on it cuz i been there

"you wanna go see such and such movie?"

:myheart:

"I heard that shit was trash.....lets just grab some quick food"

hit ihop in my mamas truck wit 20 snaps.....I had the orange juice.....to go

raw dogged in my brothers room

I was supposed to go chill at this girl house in Charlotte but her AC broke so she was like let’s go to Applebee’s I maybe had $25 to my name

I got myself an appetizer and a water and was like I ain’t that hungry

made her pay for her own food

walked her to her car and never heard from her again lmao

If you ask a girl out but just want to meet up and talk, your better off just talking on a phone with FaceTime. First dates are just interviews. If you are not putting in a effort, why should they take you serious. You don't have to do anything expensive. Seems like you lack imagination. Example: dc does movies in the park, music in the park, mueasems, wine festivals, etc. Most of that stuff is free.

If you ask a girl out but just want to meet up and talk, your better off just talking on a phone with FaceTime. First dates are just interviews. If you are not putting in a effort, why should they take you serious. You don't have to do anything expensive. Seems like you lack imagination. Example: dc does movies in the park, music in the park, mueasems, wine festivals, etc. Most of that stuff is free.

yup

Fuck that! I was walking home after giving plasma on the bad side of town

these niggas gon feel me

haaaaa!!!

i hear you bruh.....i wish I didnt

had to get off that shit tho......all them mf's doing the same man

go back and stunt and fuck around and get robbed lol

shit i post more pictures and business here then on fb w/ the people I know irl

i lightweight flex thru my kids but I aint nobody

I was supposed to go chill at this girl house in Charlotte but her AC broke so she was like let’s go to Applebee’s I maybe had $25 to my name

I got myself an appetizer and a water and was like I ain’t that hungry

made her pay for her own food

walked her to her car and never heard from her again lmao
Lmaoo yo this nigga was out here living treacherous

Back