Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

So what was it fam...
Ole i can to do bad all by myself ass nigga
I left for there with no plan but I didn’t care about life too much at that point I was just in a bad mindstate

I was getting driven home in windstars by fat bitches who work at Walmart after fucking them

Made sure she dropped me off a block away from where I lived so she wouldnt pop up one day since I know I wasn’t gonna talk to her after that

Yo this is a whole thread full of material I got lol

Ima give max his thread back

I left for there with no plan but I didn’t care about life too much at that point I was just in a bad mindstate

I was getting driven home in windstars by fat bitches who work at Walmart after fucking them

Made sure she dropped me off a block away from where I lived so she wouldnt pop up one day since I know I wasn’t gonna talk to her after that

Na forreal u sitting on gold, make that charlotte experience thread. Niggas gotta hear this.

I was supposed to go chill at this girl house in Charlotte but her AC broke so she was like let’s go to Applebee’s I maybe had $25 to my name

I got myself an appetizer and a water and was like I ain’t that hungry

made her pay for her own food

walked her to her car and never heard from her again lmao

Ahahahaha. My nigga was sitting there with that chicken quesadilla, that cloudy water with the flat ice, and bad intentions.

This some real shit

Lol nigga said make a “laugh at my pain” thread

I’ll think about it though
Fam u lowkey been trying to vent about ya Charlotte experience for a minute now. Its life, aint nobody better then the next man here.

Fam u lowkey been trying to vent about ya Charlotte experience for a minute now. Its life, aint nobody better then the next man here.
Nah I just don’t feel like making the thread lol
Like I’ll talk about it in passing but to make it the center of a thread? Ehh

Back