Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
You’re in a relationship with a lady for quite some time now. You know about her relationship last year, where she was proposed to but she declined and the guy broke it off. The ex and her never communicate until one day, he texts her and says, “I bought some shoes for your son since it’s his first day of school.” She agrees to meet him to get the shoes and even lets you know she’s going to pick up the shoes.

Now, here’s the thing. The ex has been in her sons life for years and the kid and the ex had built a relationship while mom and the ex were together.

how are you handling this?

You either trust a person or you don't. If you trust her, then something like this shouldn't bother you. If you don't trust her, then you shouldn't be in a serious relationship with her. You damn sure shouldn't be on your way to being step daddy #2 for her son.

That ain’t the kids father is it? If not then he could always ship the shoes. He just wants an excuse to see ole girl.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

She clearly doesn't have the wherewithal to understand that the shoes could be delivered and meeting up is unnecessary.

What's the purpose of still keeping contact with an ex anyway? They're meant to be in the rear-view and outta your life.

What's past is prologue... How about focus on communication with your current partner. That's just me though.

I don't have time or patience to be thinking my girl wants or thinks about another man.

I cut chicks off real easy, i can't take a chick without decorum seriously and that's what this chick in this scenario shows, a lack of decorum.

You'd make fun of someone for buying shoes for a kid he cares about?

This is a classic case of trying to be too cool for your internet friends.
Lol nothing to be cool about, I'm not even joking.

If I'm dating a mother and she rejects me and is in a new relationship, I can't bring myself to go and take care of her child.

Sounds like sucka shit to me, she got a bd AND a boyfriend??

Who tf am I lmao

Lol nothing to be cool about, I'm not even joking.

If I'm dating a mother and she rejects me and is in a new relationship, I can't bring myself to go and take care of her child.

Sounds like sucka shit to me
You think bring shoes is taking care of the kid?
Sounds like a nice gesture to me, for a kid that you grew a bond with.

But what do I know, maybe I'm a simp for getting a kid a present.

Last edited:
Ding! Ding! Ding!

She clearly doesn't have the wherewithal to understand that the shoes could be delivered and meeting up is unnecessary.

What's the purpose of still keeping contact with an ex anyway? They're meant to be in the rear-view and outta your life.

What's past is prologue... How about focus on communication with your current partner. That's just me though.

I don't have time or patience to be thinking my girl wants or thinks about another man.

I cut chicks off real easy, i can't take a chick without decorum seriously and that's what this chick in this scenario shows, a lack of decorum.

Thanks bro. It isn't about the shoes. Not even about the kid.

It's about a chump wanting to see an Ex and the Ex not deading that off the jump.

Guarantee if the situation was reversed, the chick would be tripping.

Some of ya'll dudes too soft and too used to being disrespected.

Back