Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, How do you balance working and fatherhood?

Got a 4 year old son with another son on the way. Tough times recently career wise so I’m tryna bounce back in time for the new baby.

Had to have talk with my son yesterday about grabbing and playing with himself. Shit was cringe lol my wife was uncomfortable as fuck.

To all of y’all having to deal with crazy baby moms and courts n shit you have my sympathy. Hope y’all get outta that hell.

Job shit is like the most stressful shit bro hope it goes well

Why she so evil? You don’t seem like a nigga that cheats or abusive like wtf
i know i have a rep here or whatever lol

but irl, im so fuckin chill brah

like to my detriment. As long as I was just going with the flow, everything was cool. Then when i realized how she was manipulating shit and always trying to make me feel like shit was my fault, i began to see who she truly was. A person that doesnt accept their role in anything and who is constantly being the victim in every situation.

I'll share an ex...once we were in counseling and im talking and i said something to the effect of "i dont like when im talking and you cut me off"...i started saying something immediately after that, and , yep...you guessed it...she cut me off

i had a pen in my hand to jot down notes this particular day and I slammed it on the ground in frustration and told her "YOU JUST DID IT". She couldn't be quiet for 30 secs to allow me to express how the things she was doing in the relationship impacted me.

shit like this just added up over time

everything i did was just under a microscope. She one of those people that if you dont do something one time, then she'll speak in hyperbole and say shit like "you never do this...or you always do that" instead of focusing on that one instance

i know i have a rep here or whatever lol

but irl, im so fuckin chill brah

like to my detriment. As long as I was just going with the flow, everything was cool. Then when i realized how she was manipulating shit and always trying to make me feel like shit was my fault, i began to see who she truly was. A person that doesnt accept their role in anything and who is constantly being the victim in every situation.

I'll share an ex...once we were in counseling and im talking and i said something to the effect of "i dont like when im talking and you cut me off"...i started saying something immediately after that, and , yep...you guessed it...she cut me off

i had a pen in my hand to jot down notes this particular day and I slammed it on the ground in frustration and told her "YOU JUST DID IT". She couldn't be quiet for 30 secs to allow me to express how the things she was doing in the relationship impacted me.

shit like this just added up over time

everything i did was just under a microscope. She one of those people that if you dont do something one time, then she'll speak in hyperbole and say shit like "you never do this...or you always do that" instead of focusing on that one instance

I feel you I be trying to chill then folks do dumb shit I act up now I’m wrong. Baby moms don’t be knowing how much shit we let slide and it fucks us up

When I'm at work, I work. When I'm home, I'm a father. It's not that hard really. I do travel a bit for work though, so being married does help.

It's cool that everyone is opening up and asking questions and offering advice.

I propose that we not use anything said in this thread against each for get back.

We are men.
We gotta act like it

It's cool that everyone is opening up and asking questions and offering advice.

I propose that we not use anything said in this thread against each for get back.

We are men.
We gotta act like it
Yep

You will get banned indefinitely. No questions asked

...unless you work from home.

Yeah, in that case, if you got the space, I guess you just have to sequester yourself and make it clear that you're not to be bothered during work hours. Of course if your kids go to school/daycare, then your work hours should be during that time if at all possible.

Back