Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fathers, Is There A Cut Off Age/Limit For Showing Affection To Your Sons?

Remedy

Doper Than Coke

Is there a limit to the amount you as men show towards your sons? Also does age dictate that level of affection?

Nah...my son 15 and I drop him off at his moms every Monday morning on my way to work after he stays with me on tha weekend...I walk him to tha door and let him in ...tell him to have a good week...do “our” handshake...hug him and tell him I love him and to call me if he needs and I’ll see him Friday

There is NEVER. a cutoff for showing your son affection. My son is 11 and I live for the moments that he comes and lays in the bed with me and we talk about whatever the fuck for however long.

My homie came to visit a while back and said 'Son, I've NEVER seen a father and son say 'I love you' to one another as much as you and your son.'. Literally prolly 25-30 times a day. No exaggeration.

We'll both randomly tell each other throughout the day, since he's doing distance learning and I work from home.

One thing I refuse to allow is for my boy to grow up, look back on how childhood, and have to wonder if his father loved him. Or say that his father never showed that he loved him. Etc.

I had a daughter last December and it's the same for her. None of us are perfect parents. But for whatever mistakes we make, at the very least, our children should be able to say 'But through it all, I know for a fact that my parents loved me and did their absolute best, and taught me how to express love.'.

Last edited:
To address the Question. NO . Now to the pic. That's Smokie Norful The Gospel singer/pastor. Super cool Brother. there's nothing wrong in that pic. I have 5 sons the oldest is 40 the youngest is 27. one son is 6'6" 325, the oldest is 6'2' 275 and the Baby boy is 6'0 190. I wish one of them big mother fuckers would come try to lay on me kick the piss out of them. but I tell and show them I love them all the time. I didn't lay on my dad shit just didn't feel right., but I did lay on my mom when I was in my thirties. This is a needy generation of soft boys/men. I didn't need all that. I knew my dad loved me because he showed me love and he sometimes told me. I didn't need or want to be hugging on my dad kissing on him. we dapped, shook hands, Man shit.

Last edited:
Back