Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father is shot and killed by son's mother's boyfriend while trying to pick up son

Another problem with these SYG laws is that they discount gun owner behavior and the totality of a situation leading up to a shooting. It's like once the gun comes out everyone and everything is expected to defer to it. Same shit with that fuck ass rittenhouse boy.

These laws aren't designed for anyone with a gun to retreat or seek other life preserving options. Rittenhouse shoulda never brought his scary ass out the house that night and this pussy ass ho shoulda waited for the cops and left the gun inside. Run the fade if need be but introducing a gun on unarmed person during an already tense situation oftentimes gets rewarded by the law. Miss me with this bullshit.

Last edited:
Another problem with these SYG laws is that they discount gun owner behavior to it. It's like once the gun comes out everyone and everything is expected to defer to it. Same shit with that fuck ass rittenhouse boy.

These laws aren't designed for anyone with a gun to retreat or seek other life preserving options. Rittenhouse shoulda never brought his scary ass out the house that night and this pussy ass ho shoulda waited for the cops and left the gun inside. Run the fade if need be but introducing a gun on unarmed person during an already tense situation oftentimes gets rewarded by the law. Miss me with this bullshit.

I think if there's a hole in this case, it's the fact that dude brought out a gun when there was no imminent threat to his life or others around him.

I took a look at the statute in Texas, he fails a couple of tests to justify use of force.

There's a direct test that states it's not justified if he provoked the person he used force against. Clearly he provoked this shit and the case could be made that brandishing the rifle only served to escalate the situation. The issue was between dude and his ex-wife over their child. He had ZERO to do with that shit and only made matters worse buy injecting himself into the situation.

There's another test that states it's not justified in response to verbal provocation alone. This whole shit was a bunch of gum flappin' until he pulled the gun out.

I think a good lawyer can press this with the prosecutor and get at least charges brought against Kyle.

I think the most interesting part of this Stand Your Ground law is that it contains a section that actually allows a citizen to use force (apparently up to and including deadly force) against a cop if the cop uses excessive force against him/her in the course of arresting them and they weren't resisting arrest.

(c) The use of force to resist an arrest or search is justified:

(1) if, before the actor offers any resistance, the peace officer (or person acting at his direction) uses or attempts to use greater force than necessary to make the arrest or search; and
(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the peace officer's (or other person's) use or attempted use of greater force than necessary.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
And this (amongst other reasons) is why I don’t need to go to Texas.

ADD To the fact Dallas was boring as FUCK.

The fact that everyone was so non-chalant about what just happened as if this is a normal everyday thing...smh.
I skipped the video because im not into watching someone's murder be immortalized. But the article gives more detail. The stepmom that was recording didnt know it was a gun. Even when it went off. It didnt sound that loud. But when she went to check on her husband, she knew he was shot. The murdered father and his ex had multiple children. The oldest blames the mom and doesnt want to stay in the same house that murderer is in. Due to the calmness of the birth mom, the step mom think this was a setup. The father went there for the kid and to show proof of their alleged affair. Or out them I should say. Chad, the murderer, was still married to someone else, who is a judge.

Last edited:
yeah the gun didn’t sound like what you would normally expect… sounded like an air soft gun… that’s why no one went crazy. But homie dropped quick and didn’t move… but when she approached him, she lost it apparently

I had read somewhere that the people who were standing around didnt think that he was shot and that the woman in the car said she thought that he tased/stunned him cause the shots were suppressed. probably explains why she aint react until the end

I had read somewhere that the people who were standing around didnt think that he was shot and that the woman in the car said she thought that he tased/stunned him cause the shots were suppressed. probably explains why she aint react until the end
If the nigga dropped does it matter?

if he ain’t die he needs to divorce her.

he fell hard but he might just be tased. I’m not getting out.

the moment I raised my voice my wife would be out trying to calm the situation.

It appears this happened on November 5th, not yesterday. The district judge over that area has been petitioned to recuse herself because she's related to the shooter AND is a potential witness.

So, the would-be judge in the case was technically still married to the shooter at the time of the shooting...........and their divorce wasn't finalized until 2 weeks after the shooting???

Cornel West shocked clip.gif

Last edited:
1- Dude had NO reason to get that gun. Shit was overKILL...
2-We don't know if the mom has a tendency of doin fuck shit n the dad bout had it
3-the dad had no business reaching for dudes gun when he brought it out...

Like someone said...this shit seemed to be building for quite sometime and everyone involved had enough

Nah man, it was happier times when that kid was concieved, you don't know that in the future the relationship would sour to that point
If they’re not married, then it’s foolish to believe a child would ease their relationship.

Which is why it’s best to wrap that shit up until you KNOW you’ll have a future with the one you give your seed to. Not saying that is a cure-all, but it greatly reduces the chances of a situation like this happening.

Back