Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father is shot and killed by son's mother's boyfriend while trying to pick up son

Hoes are cheaper than the real thing. Hoes show up on time. Hoes don't want kids. Hoes don't want relationships. Hoes don't want anything but your money and understand the most convenient way to get it is to charge for the time.

Pay 100 for conversation, 200 for fucking, 500 for a girlfriend experience, 300 to go out on a date. I am retired from fucking and every nowagain like any other man, want the company of a woman and at my age, I don't mind paying for it as I have became an aesthete and less of a philistine regarding these matters.

I go on a date a month and spend what I normally would spend less than what I would normally spend on a woman I am trying to have sex with back in the day.

You sound lonely and jaded. I hope you find peace man.

This actually one of the more shocking death-on-videos I've ever seen.

Not because it's gory or anything. The shock hits you after the fact once you realize how calm all these mfs were after seeing dude just get lit tf up.

This actually one of the more shocking death-on-videos I've ever seen.

Not because it's gory or anything. The shock hits you after the fact once you realize how calm all these mfs were after seeing dude just get lit tf up.
Word is the wife thought it was a bb gun, that's why she didn't react right

Homie been sitting on this take for a while
he went
beb843d3bcb71982716374db9df9e5c4.jpg

And when the shit happens...all anybody tell you

"Well it's your fault, you should've just never fucked her."

No sympathy, no understanding. Women have zero accountability when they ain't shit, in fact, when you try to make them suffer the consequences of their actions, somebody is gonna put a cape on and save them. They really have no moral culpability when shit goes left.

Let a man be ain't shit though, if this shit was reversed where a sidechick kills a mother, it's not "Well she should've aborted the baby. She should've thought about it, she had 9 months.

You know who the safest man in the world, a motherfucker that gets no pussy. Bitter ass men that get no pussy are winning.

If you are fucking regularly, you are putting your livelihood at risk and nobody is gonna give a fuck.

I have seen the light and retired, I ain't fucking shit.

Fuck at your own risk, you either get death, 18 years of child support, spousal support. These married and happy men are unicorns. Fuck around and find out.

Damn

You don't see gay motherfuckers getting blown away trying to pick up they son. You don't see gay motherfuckers trapping teenagers.

Just saying.

Adam and Steve would've still been in the Garden of Eden, chilling, making avocado toast, drinking cappuccinos and playing with Bambi.

Bible was trying to warn motherfuckers about the paradise destroying qualities of pussy. God made Eve as a test and look where we are.

My advice to men is pay upfront to avoid paying long term. Find a business minded woman who you can fuck for a fee. Pay for companionship and conversation.

I got 5 right now.

Ayo wtf

Since you know the future, you need to quit teaching and make you some fast cash.

How long you plan on being married before you decide your wife is the one to have your kids?
As long as it takes till I’m sure. Besides, that whole “no kid” thing might be in BOTH of our interests. You ever think of that?

Hoes are cheaper than the real thing. Hoes show up on time. Hoes don't want kids. Hoes don't want relationships. Hoes don't want anything but your money and understand the most convenient way to get it is to charge for the time.

Pay 100 for conversation, 200 for fucking, 500 for a girlfriend experience, 300 to go out on a date. I am retired from fucking and every nowagain like any other man, want the company of a woman and at my age, I don't mind paying for it as I have became an aesthete and less of a philistine regarding these matters.

I go on a date a month and spend what I normally would spend less than what I would normally spend on a woman I am trying to have sex with back in the day.

You have to be doing satire right now. Otherwise you need to be on a list.

ol supreme gentleman

supreme-gentleman-meme-elliot-rodger-youtube-54189555.png

manifesto writing lookin ass.

The mom is ultimately at fault.

Idk how old that kid is, but MF kill my pops he’d be sleeping with one eye open forever in that house.

This here...or I gotta go. I ain't living In the same house as a mothafucka that popped my dad

"The children are aware that Kyle Carruth shot and killed their father in front of their mother, step-brother, and myself," Read's affidavit states. "Christina's decision to allow either of these children to be in Kyle Carruth's presence has caused, and continues to cause, significant impairment of their emotional well-being. The oldest child has expressed to me that he blames his mother for the shooting, and that he will run away from home if he sees Kyle there again."

Haha, yeah, naw. Mom and dude lucky if the kid only runs away. I'm chaining stepboyfriend to a radiator. We goin' Saw in this bitch.

And when the shit happens...all anybody tell you

"Well it's your fault, you should've just never fucked her."

No sympathy, no understanding. Women have zero accountability when they ain't shit, in fact, when you try to make them suffer the consequences of their actions, somebody is gonna put a cape on and save them. They really have no moral culpability when shit goes left.

Let a man be ain't shit though, if this shit was reversed where a sidechick kills a mother, it's not "Well she should've aborted the baby. She should've thought about it, she had 9 months.

You know who the safest man in the world, a motherfucker that gets no pussy. Bitter ass men that get no pussy are winning.

If you are fucking regularly, you are putting your livelihood at risk and nobody is gonna give a fuck.

I have seen the light and retired, I ain't fucking shit.

Fuck at your own risk, you either get death, 18 years of child support, spousal support. These married and happy men are unicorns. Fuck around and find out.
Nigga please

Back