Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father is shot and killed by son's mother's boyfriend while trying to pick up son

It appears this happened on November 5th, not yesterday. The district judge over that area has been petitioned to recuse herself because she's related to the shooter AND is a potential witness.

Should never come between a man and his child.
Then to kill the father over something trivial….the mom gotta divorce dude for the sanity of the child to begin healing.

Then to kill the father over something trivial….the mom gotta divorce dude for the sanity of the child to begin healing.
According the notes under the vid, the kid blames the mother.
The mother didn't take up the gun and shoot the father but she damn well knew the potential powder keg situation imo and didn't try to stop it
Short dude that shot ole boy puss af
Idgaf about that law
Dude problem wasn't even with him
No danger to his life at all

She filed for divorce back in September, it was finalized two weeks after the murder.

@konceptjones

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story...-linked-kyle-carruth-lubbock-home/8754796002/

The shooter, who is listed as a suspect in police reports, has not been identified by law enforcement officials who have cited the states' public information laws that prohibit them from identifying suspects if there is no ongoing threat to the public.

However, records filed in civil court have identified the shooter as land developer William Kyle Carruth, the ex-husband of Anne Marie Carruth, the judge of the 72nd District Court in Lubbock and Crosby counties.

In a Nov. 8 affidavit, which was filed by Anne-Marie Carruth on Nov. 8, states she was "notified that my husband, William Kyle Carruth, is under investigation for the shooting and killing of his girlfriend's children's father after he attempted to pick up his children late Friday afternoon. My knowledge of the incident is very limited at this time and it is my understanding that the police are still investigating."

Killer seemed more mad dude was unfazed by him having a gun. He expected him to tuck tail but he stood there.

Idc what the wording of the law is or whats "justified" here. Killer was pussy for that. I could never look at a video like that and think "yea that was fine"
Could've been a flesh wound. He killed duke to prove a point. Fuck that guy. That's manslaughter.

Back