Welcome To aBlackWeb

im convinced every protagonist that “died” in this film will return within the next two movies

gal gadot’s character returning at the end justifies my belief

Fast & the Fizzle

PRAISE : I know what to expect from this franchise. Extreme and over the top action. Characters surviving situations that should be life ending or at least causing multiple injuries. Comic relief from the same Characters and tech I wish existed in the real world. This movie makes a U Turn back to Fast Five and Jason Momoa’s Dante, the son of bad guy, Hernan Reyes is seeking revenge on Dom for the infamous vault heist.
He is sadistic and then some and Momoa looks like he's having the most fun and yes it was fun to watch him chew up scenery with swagger but I swear in one scene he looked like Aladdin and I bet he picked out the outfit himself. John Cena's complete personality change from the last film was pretty funny. I half expected him to put on his Peacemaker helmet
All of the aforementioned about this franchise is in place but the movie does take a road back briefly to what these movies used to be about which I enjoyed especially when the stakes were raised in a standout scene.
I liked the call backs to previous FF films.
Praise to all that put these action sequences together. I enjoyed a lot of the hand to hand fights.

PROBLEMS: The inclusion of Dom's son Brian in an action sequence was kind of well I will use the abbreviation WTF !?!
I know I should be used to the silly antics in these movies but at times in this one, it felt like time wasting filler.
Some very predictable moments throughout laced with cheesiness.
Some characters time in the film was so brief it was laughable. This movie really wants to be a Marvel film.

Fast X definitely doesn't have the usual FF ending and sets up several things that Fast 11 and possibly 12 are on my watch lists...what can i say im a completest

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6½

Terrible writing/script

There’s good nonsense that F&F has been known for but this seemed like bad nonsense like if the writer’s strike affected this movie somehow

The trailers left no surprises except for the last scene and even that BS at the end wasnt good

Mamoa toed the line all movie of being fun to watch and tiresome and corny but that’s really a script issue

The shoehorning of Elena’s sister and me nobody’s daughter was incredibly unnecessary, the decision to have 3 plots running at once was bad and it made some scenes just show what these characters are doing in 45 secs and then cut to somewhere else and it happened over and over

The banter was bad and unfunny

The minority team is just so unneeded in this and ludacris and Ramsey’s expositionsl dialogue stopped being okay maybe by fast 8

Based on the series I don’t believe anybody is dead

Honestly Charlize Theron, Jason mamoa, and John cena are the only redeeming parts of this movie

Way too corny and cheesy and touches the same beats over and over

I was bored majority of the time watching this and looking back, I enjoyed it the most during the fast five flashback as it took me back to a time where these movies had potential

This just lacked.. soul

I’d give this 5 coronas out of 10

Last edited:
Also did they come out and say Brian is dead yet or are they still acting like he’s alive yet never around? Can’t remember

he’s still alive in this franchise
he’s just never around for reasons they probably explained but i can’t fucking remember

i’m certain brian will return in the final movie with paul’s brother playing him

he’s still alive in this franchise
he’s just never around for reasons they probably explained but i can’t fucking remember

i’m certain brian will return in the final movie with paul’s brother playing him
I ask because it’s getting harder and harder for this stuff to happen to them yet Brian‘s character doesn’t get involved

“Brian is in Minnesota on a sprained ankle” while Mia is in danger not enough lol

Brian does not physically appear in F9. However, Mia returns to the team when she learns that their current target is Jakob, the third Toretto sibling, who was separated from the family years ago, and informs Dom that Brian is looking after the children (including Dom's own son)
From F9 wiki

So many fucking plot holes

Shit felt like they tried to pay homage to every single past movie

The androgynous evil super villain was a miss but I guess the agenda is real

Ole girl really kept God s eye in her back pocket next to her wallet? Lmao

So basically they are setting us up for this in the final action scene of the franchise
1684881565292.jpeg

Back