Welcome To aBlackWeb

I gotta say this one confirmed it for me. Paul walker, or moreso the Brian O'Connor character, was what kept this series grounded. I have literally not liked any of the movies past 7. 8 was still iight, but these last two...smh. Cena's character became a clown and the way he went out was stupid, Dom was with Elayna for like a year or 2 and never met her younger sister who was in Brazil, ol' girl coming back at the end, Brie Larson with them bright ahh outfits, and then The Rock at the end with that delivery "Come get me you summmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbi**ch." Like bruh, what are we doing right now?

Pros were that Alfa GT Han was driving and that Gold lambo Roman was in. My lawd. I'm also putting that new Delorean on the list of cars I want to drive at some point. I liked how they tied the movies together with how law enforcement tends to end up siding with them etc. as well as Mamoa as being a joker-like villain. This might be the cleanest I've seen him in a role, but ehh this one was forgettable. I'll shoot it some bail with this being the first part of a trilogy because I already know Imma be in the theater for the next one 🤷🏾‍♂️

this was bad even for a Fast & Furious movie.. this might even be the worst fuckin one. Glad I aint pay for this bullshit.

lmao watch john cena character somehow still be alive after that bullshit too. And the niggas in the plane crash as well

this was bad even for a Fast & Furious movie.. this might even be the worst fuckin one. Glad I aint pay for this bullshit.

lmao watch john cena character somehow still be alive after that bullshit too. And the niggas in the plane crash as well
No doubt in my mind they are alive lol

Had they took out Elena’s sister, Brie Larson‘s character and didn’t split the team up unnecessarily it would probably be a better movie

They don’t realize they have too many characters

team minority just having misadventures and squabbles didn’t feel good to watch and the humor was bad

Had they took out Elena’s sister, Brie Larson‘s character and didn’t split the team up unnecessarily it would probably be a better movie

They don’t realize they have too many characters

team minority just having misadventures and squabbles didn’t feel good to watch and the humor was bad

lol @ team minority. That whole Luda vs Tyrese shit was cheeks. None of the jokes landed.. and who the hell wants Tyrese screamin ass as a leader anyway.. fuck outa here. Probably a clause where a bald nigga gotta take over when Dom retires or some bullshit.

Agreed they need to stop pretending Brian is just off in the background somewhere. It's insulting lol

They don’t know what to do with tyrese so they just give him a thing every movie last time it was the self aware that they can’t die thing

Now it’s the leader thing

I do think tyrese can be a bit higher on the totem pole and a bit more serious but they turned him and luda into beavis and butthead

Is this like a vip theatre room? I've never seen something like this.
Luxury cinema seats.
Part of the chases be on the side walls , it’s kinda cool. Wide angles too.
Can order drinks, pizza . They got the jelly bacon burger that’s the shit, plus you can recline.

Nice date night out. Eating and movie at the same damn time.
Only thing left to do is smash. Or go home and fall asleep🤣😂🤣😂

Like run with the "he's retired from the bs" theme I get it but why Mia dumbass still running around? 🤣😂 I'm tired of seeing her.

Anyway I enjoyed this one more than the last 2 but that's not saying much.
Lol nah man I still believe this was the worse of the entire franchise lol it’s really like they took scene from all the other movies and put them in this movie

Just read somewhere that Ja Rule made 15k for his role in the second movie then turned down 500k to return to the franchise so the bag was passed over to Ludacris who has since made over 20 mil for his work on Fast and Furious

Ludacris was reintroduced in Fast 5 meaning he has averaged a 4 mil salary per movie

Back