Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked the Pitch black joint the best out of the three. Never watched the animated joints
I forgot about the animated. That was pretty good too. It was also pretty short. It's more of a direct sequel to Pitch Black and before Chronicles of Riddick

While niggas complaining , looks like the Bad Boys franchise been taking notes and will slowly turn into Fast and Furious

Anyway might have to take the day off to watch this shit tomorrow

Left work and went to see this... Lmfaoooooo every time I think they can't get with the shits again they do it. I'm dead how no one knew this shit wasn't a wrap at the moment Roman was in a hole get shots rained down on him, gave a whole exposition on how the characters can't die, AND THEN NIGGAS WENT TO SPACE ALL IN THE SAME MOVIE.

At that point, they knew we was some hoes for this shit and would never leave. Now they got Jason Momoa out here a whole gay/gender fluid villain. They couldn't even end the movie so they just said hey, what's another cliffhanger in the series?

Left work and went to see this... Lmfaoooooo every time I think they can't get with the shits again they do it. I'm dead how no one knew this shit wasn't a wrap at the moment Roman was in a hole get shots rained down on him, gave a whole exposition on how the characters can't die, AND THEN NIGGAS WENT TO SPACE ALL IN THE SAME MOVIE.

At that point, they knew we was some hoes for this shit and would never leave. Now they got Jason Momoa out here a whole gay/gender fluid villain. They couldn't even end the movie so they just said hey, what's another cliffhanger in the series?
He was moving like Peoples Hernandez? Lol I’m a go see it tomorrow if I can some time… was posed to see it today but niggas…..

Back