Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why would you preview a cameo you dumb bitch? Lol

Also they showed wayyy too much of the movie

Why would they show the metal ball, Dom’s race with aquaman, the dam scene, hobbs and Han, and helicopter scene in the trailers? Lol

Can’t wait to shit on this while I watch it lol

Last edited:
They actually been playing the whole series on TBS this whole weekend.

mood-baller.gif

Why are you so angry about a trailer for a movie you won't like anyways?

Tranquilo brother Montana. Tranquilo
Well first I’m not angry

Then When did I say I won’t like it?

Anddd also I can point out marketing strategies that don’t make sense to me me as a consumer

Good talk

Well first I’m not angry

Then When did I say I won’t like it?

Anddd also I can point out marketing strategies that don’t make sense to me me as a consumer

Good talk
You're using many vulgarities and calling people out of their names. You also in a previous post said you can't wait to "sh*t" on this movie while watching. Can't really "sh*t" on a movie and enjoy it simultaneously.

Also, it's kinda odd for a forum mod to question a multi-billion dollar movie franchise's marketing strategy. Who are you? You think the company don't know what they doing? You think you know something they don't?

Maybe you should look at one's self and make an attempt to get over it.

Good talk. Wish you all the love

You're using many vulgarities and calling people out of their names. You also in a previous post said you can't wait to "sh*t" on this movie while watching. Can't really "sh*t" on a movie and enjoy it simultaneously.

Also, it's kinda odd for a forum mod to question a multi-billion dollar movie franchise's marketing strategy. Who are you? You think the company don't know what they doing? You think you know something they don't?

Maybe you should look at one's self and make an attempt to get over it.

Good talk. Wish you all the love
I didn’t read this

It looks like you said a lot

Sorry you wasted your time

Back