Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fan Posts A Question : What Down South Artist Can Go Bar For Bar With Jadakiss?

That's true bro. I was in the 'C.R.E.A.M.' thread making this very point. I remember when Wu-Tang first hit. I had the cassette. Me and my peoples were arguing about who the best member was. I fell in line with Raekwon, and my ace felt Inspektah Deck more. The crazy thing is, I was in Cali when they came out, so I was being exposed to that music scene as well. E-40, Alkoholiks, Souls of Mischief. Man, the mid-90's was a seriously hyped time for hip-hop. Black Moon. But I was also listening to other types of music.

Ya'll don't clown me too hard, but I still rock to this song. They ruled the airwaves in 1994.

Wasn't the dude in that group a nazi skinhead? Or was that Roxette?

Phonte from Little Brother is hella witty but doesn't have as deep a rapping catalog as Jada.

Luda was hella witty and had a ton of great bars throughout his career, but he also has a bunch of corny ones which can make even the biggest fan of his cringe.

As far as going BAR-FOR-BAR I feel that only someone like Ludacris in his prime could throw punches like Jada. But the thing is Jada cam do that NOW. Not sure how many people can do that in general let alone the south.

On another note, we tend to leave the West Coast outta these discussions. Is there anyone over there that go bar for bar against Jada?

As far as going BAR-FOR-BAR I feel that only someone like Ludacris in his prime could throw punches like Jada. But the thing is Jada cam do that NOW. Not sure how many people can do that in general let alone the south.

On another note, we tend to leave the West Coast outta these discussions. Is there anyone over there that go bar for bar against Jada?

I think the whole Hieroglyphics crew can torch Jada. Casual specifically, as he was the designated battle rapper of the crew. All of those guys are mad lyrical, especially Del.

Again, just my opinion. And I love Jada and the LOX.

Easily

Wayne
Pusha
TI

* I liked the Cyhi pick also*
See the source image

"Yo, as far as the industry goes
Everybody's a foe
Only a friend when they want you to flow
I done came straight off the plane into another mans session
And spit pain and ain't charge him a thing"

Back