Welcome To aBlackWeb

Faizon Love Says “F*** Judd Apatow” and Dave Chappelle

I fuck with Kevin Hart too, and if he was talkin shit about him it would still come from a place of jealousy and envy. Damn sure ain't a stan for anybody. Why are you so invested about how many black or white people go to this nigga shows? It still don't change the end result.

I fuck with Kevin Hart too, and if he was talkin shit about him it would still come from a place of jealousy and envy. Damn sure ain't a stan for anybody. Why are you so invested about how many black or white people go to this nigga shows? It still don't change the end result.

Because that's what was brought up in the Faizon BC interview.

And when did that shit become a problem. Who is or isn't Em's fanbase has been brought up from day 1. Now it's a fucking problem cuz it's Dave.

Again, FOH

20 years ago black ppl wasn’t fucking with Dave

Ok. What’s the point of him saying that and saying Dave don’t deserve money.

Because that's what was brought up in the Faizon BC interview.

And when did that shit become a problem. Who is or isn't Em's fanbase has been brought up from day 1. Now it's a fucking problem cuz it's Dave.

Again, FOH

In the context of the interview, Faizon bringing it up comes off as petty, envious and a waste of time. Why even worry about anyone's fan base if it don't directly effect you? If you don't fuck with them then ya don't. I don't even know why you even bring up Em, even his" fanbase" don't fuck with him now. All I'm saying is this subject is stupid as hell.

If you wanna be right that more white people back in the day fucked with Dave than now then fine, but black people been fuckin with him for quite some time so why is this a problem now?

20 years ago black ppl wasn’t fucking with Dave

Ok. What’s the point of him saying that and saying Dave don’t deserve money.

You ain't never brought nothing involving a rapper, singer, athlete, from 15-20 years ago. Really nigga?

"riight"

I forgot that's y'all savior, so examining his ENTIRE career is somehow off limits.

Last edited:
In the context of the interview, Faizon bringing it up comes off as petty, envious and a waste of time. Why even worry about anyone's fan base if it don't directly effect you? If you don't fuck with them then ya don't. I don't even know why you even bring up Em, even his" fanbase" don't fuck with him now. All I'm saying is this subject is stupid as hell.

All that still doesn't negate the fact that it was true.

:shrug3:

I personally don't have a problem if its anyone. However the way it was brought up in the interview it was like there is an issue that translates to how things are for Chappelle now (in a negative way). That's what I'm saying. If you gonna bring it up, gimme a reason to give a fuck.

Who are these people who covet Dave Chappelle that much?

Killing em softly aged better than you so crazy...

You so crazy was silly and appeales to the immature prepubescent kid in me.... It's still fun to listen to, but it's mostly for the quotables

Like for example..... They both addressed racism in those specials....

I just fucks with Dave outlook more...

Martin still funny as fuck, but Dave kills that shit

This is a dumb ass argument.

Dave got 60M or whatever the fuck because the demand was there from everybody not because white people put him there.
His departure was highly publicized. He left an extremely successful show at the height of his career plus Dave hadn't been seen nationally on stage til the Netflix joints dropped.

They knew people would watch that shit in droves and they did. If Netflix didn't pay him best believe somebody else was going to throw that money at him.

I know I didn't rock with Half Baked and still don't think it's all that funny but his first two specials plus Chappelle's Show put him at GOAT status for me. Then he dropped 4 more and that sealed it for me.

His timing, storytelling and delivery are second to none. I know mfers in real life that call him one of the greats and none of them are white. Maybe majority of blacks wasn't rocking with him, that doesn't take away his place among the greats.

I think Bill Burr is top 5 right now and I know for a fact the black community as a whole and fucking with dude. Don't matter, still funny.

Martin >>>> chappelle show

No hate, only truth.

Lol thats not true tho.

There is no tv show funnier than the chappelle show.

Martin films >>>>>>> dave films? Yes. Absolutely. And thats where it stops.

Back