• Fair

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Over charge for what they did to cold crush

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
like that's some shit i'd never do , cuz fck gettign sued,

but i 100% support someone else's right to do it, and i'll watch gleefully for the fuckery to ensue

Foul

Everyone who thinks this is cool would have a problem if white people turned around and started doing the same thing.

Can you imagine if the Walton family came out and said "White people pay normal prices. PoCs pay 15% more." Niggas would riot.

Foul

Everyone who thinks this is cool would have a problem if white people turned around and started doing the same thing.

Can you imagine if the Walton family came out and said "White people pay normal prices. PoCs pay 15% more." Niggas would riot.
as we should.....

they don't wanna give out reparations....we gonna take i t back one day at a time...

all black business should be allowed an NonPOC upcharge....

give us reparations like that....

:think3:

as we should.....

they don't wanna give out reparations....we gonna take i t back one day at a time...

all black business should be allowed an NonPOC upcharge....

give us reparations like that....

:think3:

It would be kinda hilarious if Congress made that an actual rule for reparations. Ultimately, that would be bad though. It would basically be a death sentence for any black owned business that depends on white money. For example, my wife is starting a business that will basically serve a bunch of rich white people. We live in a black area so her business will effectively be transferring white money to black needs. If she did something as blatant as charging whites more than PoCs, she'd be shooting herself in the foot.

I dont think this falls under racism.

Technically it is since racism by definition includes discrimination or unfair treatment of one group over another based on race.

i told you a long time ago.. most niggaz ain't against racism, they just wanna be on the other side of it.....

niggaz stay thinking my gems are troling, i be seeing that shit a mile away....

I said that shit years ago too.

Back