Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I’m saying we don’t know. And she may not have all the details to be hateful towards him.
yes, could have just not as present…but it’s usually more behind it if the man is in the house. And for him to then want to be around, May be whatever was the cause May no longer be an obstacle.
to just one day want a relationship doesn’t come out of thin air.
there’s always a catalyst

She knows and spoke on it. You keep trying to put these qualifiers out there when that shit ain't necessary.

Regardless of the catalyst the kids can feel how they feel and not want to excuse what they felt he did and ain't nothing wrong with that. People don't always have to forgive a person. Even if said person is a parent. Parents are people before they are parents. People fuck up and do shit that some times that they won't be forgiven for.

Ehh. That tyrant shit overblown imo. Anyone else would have started there. Like was duke ignoring you and not available emotionally or did you just not like that he was strict and you putting shit on it?

It was more than just the tyrant tweet. Some of the other tweets address the bold

She knows and spoke on it. You keep trying to put these qualifiers out there when that shit ain't necessary.

Regardless of the catalyst the kids can feel how they feel and not want to excuse what they felt he did and ain't nothing wrong with that. People don't always have to forgive a person. Even if said person is a parent. Parents are people before they are parents. People fuck up and do shit that some times that they won't be forgiven for.
Everything you is possible.
So is what I said.
do people have tk forgive ? No
But
But the child could have misinterpreted certain actions.

So is it oochie Wally or one mic?
Either he’s not around or he’s around enough to be a tyrant.
Or maybe they drive mom crazy thus being why she not giving moms props for being present and dad had to come home and regulate and that’s him bejng a tyrant and unavailable.
Mans had to come home an get niggas in order after working for the man all day.

Everything you is possible.
So is what I said.
do people have tk forgive ? No
But
But the child could have misinterpreted certain actions.

Seems off to have all the kids misinterpret the same actions from the same person. Possible but would be a rare

So is it oochie Wally or one mic?
Either he’s not around or he’s around enough to be a tyrant.
Or maybe they drive mom crazy thus being why she not giving moms props for being present and dad had to come home and regulate and that’s him bejng a tyrant and unavailable.
Mans had to come home an get niggas in order after working for the man all day.

Clear you didn't read the tweet thread.

Seems off to have all the kids misinterpret the same actions from the same person. Possible but would be a rare
It just takes one to corrupt the rest.
kids talk and can influence others to follow dumb shit all the time.
Not as rare as you think

It just takes one to corrupt the rest.
kids talk and can influence others to follow dumb shit all the time.
Not as rare as you think

These ain't little kids we talking about. Rare IMO for all of them to carry a lie into adulthood with not one them being like this some bullshit.

A parent working a lot, in and of itself, is not a reason to treat them with such disrespect as she did in her post. All that tyrant talk came after people said she was foul so I take that with a grain of salt.

If he was such a tyrant, it'd serve her much better to seek professional therapy and move on in her life in a healthy way. Jumping online and shitting on your deceased parent is not healthy and completely unnecessary

it ain’t but in this world people put personal stuff out there

That’s my thing the people you did wrong or crossed don’t ever have to forgive you

Seems to me like it's more than a case of the father just working to much. Sounds like he didn't really care to build bonds with his children when they were coming, and they had no interest building bonds with him when he was going down. It's like a harsher version of that Cat in the Cradle song. I'm not really sure what people want from the chick. She didn't say she hated him or wished bad on him. She just said that she didn't have or want a relationship with him. It is what it is.

She said much worse in the replies

Back