Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Woman spews hate towards father

Fair or foul

• Foul AF spend time with him in old age

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Fair he should have been there earlier in life

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Was this before or after to original comment of simply working a lot? If its the latter then I have to question because normally a person leads with that.

It was in response to a comment. I don't even remember if that reply was to someone who was agreeing or disagreeing with her.

What's "normal" when a person is letting out emotions or telling something that at some point fucked them up emotionally?

Where did he walk out or didnt provide any emotional support at all? Again you throwing in your bushit to justify your stance.

The op simply said he worked a lot.

And its mos def anti father/male. Thats what yall do around here.

That last sentence is false. I’m talking about the kids walking out when he comes in the room abd im going by the op she said he was not emotionally available. This is not anti father. But for some reason not supporting your kids emotionally and them not fucking with him in yall eyes ain’t even related

You’re trying to make this something against fathers like I ain’t one. If any parent showed no emotional support to their kids and their kids walked out I would understand because the parent dropped the ball. You want this to be anti dad but it’s not. Why every migga in this thread can emotionally support their kid but he couldn’t? We all got jobs?
What you not getting is:
Your daughter can post her dad isn’t around and is not a good dad.
you would disagree, your family may disagree…but the public would look at you funny.
All because you had to work on her birthday. So yes the other parent needs to step in, see the problem and help settle the situation.
you are neglecting the factors of a lie because she angry.
not being there once can be the same as not being there at all….cuz all people will hear is you wasn’t there even if you was.

What you not getting is:
you would disagree, your family may disagree…but the public would look at you funny.
All because you had to work on her birthday. So yes the other parent needs to step in, see the problem and help settle the situation.
not being there once can be the same as not being there at all….cuz all people will hear is you wasn’t there even if you was.

A lot of yall have said the bold. At what point do yall recognize that at some point that the child is going to form their own conclusion that mom or dad isn't filling my emotional needs no matter the reasons being stated for them not being here?

That stepping in shit only goes but so far. How can yall recognize that when it comes to step-parents and adoptions but not in a situation like this?

What you not getting is:

Idgaf about the public. Is that about the image or reality

A lot of yall have said the bold. At what point do yall recognize that at some point that the child is going to form their own conclusion that mom or dad isn't filling my emotional needs no matter the reasons being stated for them not being here?

That stepping in shit only goes but so far. How can yall recognize that when it comes to step-parents and adoptions but not in a situation like this?
These folks in they feelings cause they view this as attacking fathers

Seems to me like it's more than a case of the father just working to much. Sounds like he didn't really care to build bonds with his children when they were coming, and they had no interest building bonds with him when he was going down. It's like a harsher version of that Cat in the Cradle song. I'm not really sure what people want from the chick. She didn't say she hated him or wished bad on him. She just said that she didn't have or want a relationship with him. It is what it is.

Seems to me like it's more than a case of the father just working to much. Sounds like he didn't really care to build bonds with his children when they were coming, and they had no interest building bonds with him when he was going down. It's like a harsher version of that Cat in the Cradle song. I'm not really sure what people want from the chick. She didn't say she hated him or wished bad on him. She just said that she didn't have or want a relationship with him. It is what it is.

You don't have to say "I hated him" to display hate. She hated that nigga. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You don't have to say "I hated him" to display hate. She hated that nigga. 🤷🏿‍♂️

She resented him for sure. I don't know if it rose to hate on her part though. It seems to me she just didn't want to have to deal with him but kept being put in a position where she had to because he's family. That has to be awkward.

She resented him for sure. I don't know if it rose to hate on her part though. It seems to me she just didn't want to have to deal with him but kept being put in a position where she had to because he's family. That has to be awkward.

That's hate. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Let me get some clarification.

Are some of yall saying that man was a good father because he provided even though he didn't form a relationship with his kids?

Or are yall saying he wasn't a good father but since he provided his for kids, one of his kids shouldn't have put out that tweet?

Are some of yall saying that man was a good father because he provided even though he didn't form a relationship with his kids?

Or are yall saying he wasn't a good father but since he provided his kids, one of his kids shouldn't have put out that tweet?

I'm saying nothing said by her indicated that man was terrible enough that she and her siblings went out of their way to ignore him every chance they got even though he made an effort to fix things then ran to the internet about it after he died and that be okay. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm saying nothing said by her indicated that man was terrible enough that she and her siblings went out of their way to ignore him every chance they got even though he made an effort to fix things then ran to the internet about it after he died and that be okay. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I read a few tweets to disagree with the bold.

So more so that a kid put it on the internet.

A parent working a lot, in and of itself, is not a reason to treat them with such disrespect as she did in her post. All that tyrant talk came after people said she was foul so I take that with a grain of salt.

If he was such a tyrant, it'd serve her much better to seek professional therapy and move on in her life in a healthy way. Jumping online and shitting on your deceased parent is not healthy and completely unnecessary

Or are yall saying he wasn't a good father but since he provided his for kids, one of his kids shouldn't have put out that tweet?
I’m saying we don’t know. And she may not have all the details to be hateful towards him.
yes, could have just not as present…but it’s usually more behind it if the man is in the house. And for him to then want to be around, May be whatever was the cause May no longer be an obstacle.
to just one day want a relationship doesn’t come out of thin air.
there’s always a catalyst

Back