Fair or foul: Grad throws money and twerks onstage

Or people can just ask instead of assuming I’m talking to or about a particular person.

I be chilling but I’m not the one.

Or YOU could be clear about who you’re talking about, that way nobody would have to assume. But seeing how you reacted I’m gonna go ahead and assume my assumption was correct. You seem to really be bothered even tho u claim u always chillin.

But I’m gonna make this suggestion to you, go back to “chillin” because this back n forth shit don’t look good on you. And just like you not the one... guess what... I Am the one *insert wink* #treadlightly

Or YOU could be clear about who you’re talking about, that way nobody would have to assume. But seeing how you reacted I’m gonna go ahead and assume my assumption was correct. You seem to really be bothered even tho u claim u always chillin.

But I’m gonna make this suggestion to you, go back to “chillin” because this back n forth shit don’t look good on you. And just like you not the one... guess what... I Am the one *insert wink* #treadlightly

I’m not reading all of that bitch. When I’m talking about you or Lea I’ll tag you.

And fuck how you feel.
I SAID WTF I SAID.

Obviously, mfs don’t know how I get down. Writing big ass paragraphs, fuck is this? A book writing contest? Not reading all that shit bitch. Keep it short.

Next time don’t assume I’m talking about ya bestie and stay in the back like usual.

tenor.gif

I really think it’s a misunderstanding and a case of assumptions but I’m gonna sit this one out. I’m enjoying being on the outside looking in.

Reactions: Ironman and AP2.5