Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Fiancee appreciation post

I don't have an issue with it and i don't get the he's tryna go viral part. If that's the case aint anything u post on twitter an attempt to go viral?

Anyway idk these people but they're prolly both cool with bro posting it

I've been engaged twice, one of which ended in marriage (though the first one I called off a week or two before we were supposed to get married). In both cases, we supported each other in this same way. If I didn't have, they held me down until my shit was tight. If they didn't have, I held them down until their shit worked out. That's just what you're supposed to do unconditionally. I don't understand even thinking about marrying someone that didn't have your back 100% before y'all take that trip down the aisle.

black men don't cheat

Lol you right

But I’m tryna figure out how he had time to do all that and also play D1 football. And OU must have paid him well if he was handling all her bills.

Maaan look... If I wanna tell the entire world how I feel about my lady I'ma do that and people would just have to deal with it I guess.

I think it's powerful and a blessing to even have a bond so strong with someone that you wanna tell the world about her/him and how much they mean to you.

Why would people be mad at him appreciating his lady.
She's been down for him and he is man enough to publicly acknowledge her for it.

*scratches head*

What am I missing here? Seem me he's showing appreciation to a woman who had his back from day 1. If a woman typed this, would there be the same backlash?

People wanna complain...just to complain. Especially during this social media age.

~posts they make $80k on social media
~wonders why people stay hitting them up for money

Cool that he appreciates his woman but why the grand display

Soo silly ass chick's could say these stupid sesame street phrases.
"GOALS".. and "it's a whole mood"

That shit is cheesy as fuck for the whole rundown

is this about the chicks post on this page or the original one?

I get your point but if its about the man's post, i dont think any chicks came thru with the "goals" and "mood" shit

more so "couldnt be me" and "chiiiiile" *face palm chick emoji*

ya'll still think he was fishing for cool points and I cant understand how lol

I haven't read any of the posts in here yet but niggas will always find something to complain about.

Nothing wrong with praising the woman who held you down.

is this about the chicks post on this page or the original one?

I get your point but if its about the man's post, i dont think any chicks came thru with the "goals" and "mood" shit

more so "couldnt be me" and "chiiiiile" *face palm chick emoji*

ya'll still think he was fishing for cool points and I cant understand how lol
Man i didnt read anyone shit.. just this thread.. i just know how people roll..

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Funny enough, you can give a woman the world behind close doors and eventually it wont matter because you cant make other women jealous behind closed doors...

Props to him recognizing that, that bitch is toxic and needs to feel like shes hated and envied. Cause God forbid she have self confidence that doesnt involve another womans ego.

Back