Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Fiancee appreciation post

there's not a man out here that WANTS to go viral about his woman carrying the load and building them up

per the results....that will never be a "good look"

it was for and about her

they just roasted the shit out that pastor for saying his wife "raised him thru his 2nd childhood"

it was single women out here mad as fuck lmaoo

everybody is confused

there's not a man out here that WANTS to go viral about his woman carrying the load and building them up

it was for and about her

they just roasted the shit out that pastor for saying his wife "raised him thru his 2nd childhood"

everybody is confused
Y'all confused...

I know ain't shit niggaz.... And trust me

Homie ain't about shit..

Y'all confused...

I know ain't shit niggaz.... And trust me

Homie ain't about shit..

lol ima leave that alone

but what gives you the impression this man just purposely struggled thru that?

im not saying there's no happy bums out there playing 2k while their girl works

this shit was a whole journey tho

and he knows he gets zero points for that post

if anything, his stock fell

not one woman on ABW would claim that man lmao

it was for and about her

everybody is confused
a nigga on this very site said the other day, niggas will sell their soul to buy fame

I believe that shit with all my heart

did anyone ask him "aye brah, why you chose to marry her" and he responded?

No

this screams, let me post some shit, hope it catches legs so i can get retweeted

a nigga on this very site said the other day, niggas will sell their soul to buy fame

I believe that shit with all my heart

did anyone ask him "aye brah, why you chose to marry her" and he responded?

No

this screams, let me post some shit, hope it catches legs so i can get retweeted

for what tho AP?

this is "bad news" for a man to come out with on the internet

he could have posted a fake fight or stunted with somebody else's shit or SOMETHING that made him look good

this aint it

if he drops a mixtape or clothing line next week, I'll shut up

but he cut his own head off in front of everybody, in the main place people lie and fake the most to look like they doing something

for what tho AP?

this is "bad news" for a man to come out with on the internet

he could have posted a fake fight or stunted with somebody else's shit or SOMETHING that made him look good

this aint it

if he drops a mixtape or clothing line next week, I'll shut up

but he cut his own head off in front of everybody, in the main place people lie and fake the most to look like they doing something
why do nigs nig?

But I wouldn’t say this is foul..

His girl clearly loves a reclamation project (as many do) and he’s proud to be one. Couldn’t be me but more power to them.

come on bruh lol

is it that bad out here....that NOBODY believes this could be genuine?

hardly any of the guys i went to school with have degrees or own homes right now.......guess who does? the women

while we (young black men of my generation) were all focused on fast money and trying to impress them right then......they were in school and struggling but paying them bills on time

I wish i could find this long ass post one of my homegirls wrote about it

shit aint no coincidence.....the women our age are out here doing far better then us in terms of credit, education, ownership, etc

is it crazy to believe that some of these women are going to be the breadwinners in relationships? even "carry" or "build" a nigga up here and there?

strictly out of love....no agenda, no project

the further I go im realizing the post could be bullshit, im just asking mane lol

right....

its love after a misguided nigga fucked off his youth

this is STILL a result of the crack era and missing fathers

dont argue

:ghost:

i took the reclamation thing as you saying she helped him and built him up just to rep like "i made that nigga"

Nah I just meant more like women are nurturers by nature so taking in stray animals and downtrodden niggas appeals to them

They don’t like it when a nigga can function seamlessly without em
when you put it like this

Back