Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Fiancee appreciation post

you know how i feel about niggas and staged social media events, but yea, im calling foul on this one

how you know that girl want people knowing she did all that shit for you

also, you bragging that you didnt have shit and another grown person did things to essentially teach you how to adult?

its one thing to say, "my girl taught me about how credit works" or some shit like that, but for you to be telling people she bought you your first car as an adult is some shameful shit

Lol of course AP got a problem
maybe b/c im not a "look at me" ass nigga

but again, nigga could've gotten a billboard saying thank you, how about some flowers to her job or whatever she into.

he goes on a platform with a bunch of strangers trying to boast about his great woman...like who you seeking validation and approval from??

Why would people be mad at him appreciating his lady.
She's been down for him and he is man enough to publicly acknowledge her for it.
Some people said that he never mentioned actually loving her (which I thought was implied)
One person said, "Wow your mom looks so young" which was funny as hell

I think his intentions were honorable

Trifling good for nothing type of brotha lol

I don’t see anything wrong with appreciating your fiancé on social media.

maybe b/c im not a "look at me" ass nigga

but again, nigga could've gotten a billboard saying thank you, how about some flowers to her job or whatever she into.

he goes on a platform with a bunch of strangers trying to boast about his great woman...like who you seeking validation and approval from??
How do you know he didn't do all that already.

You're underestimating how important women want to be flaunted on social media. That post was probably worth just as much as an engagement ring to her.

Some people said that he never mentioned actually loving her (which I thought was implied)
One person said, "Wow your mom looks so young" which was funny as hell

I think his intentions were honorable
Yeah. Shes his fiancee I think "I love her" is implied
And that is funny. But he's showing all the good she's done in his life, I see nothing wrong.

I bet most of the negativity is going from single folks that ain't had a meaningful relationship in year
*Cough* AP *Cough*

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
well gee...i can deduce that had he done those things you are questioning me about, perhaps he would've posted that instead of...oh i dont know, some thesis how he was a scrub and he was lucky af some chick took a chance on him.

98% of the people that will read, like and share that status are women.

men don't give a fuck..

that post was for his girl, and all her girls, and all the women he cool with...

nigga prolly made panties get moist all through out his timeline..

i would say homie ain't slick.. but if yall don't see it clearly he is.......

well gee...i can deduce that had he done those things you are questioning me about, perhaps he would've posted that instead of...oh i dont know, some thesis how he was a scrub and he was lucky af some chick took a chance on him.
So in his appreciation to her post, he's suppose to say. I bought her flowers and I was the for her too?
That's not how it works

So in his appreciation to her post, he's suppose to say. I bought her flowers and I was the for her too?
That's not how it works
or how about keep that shit to yourself instead of trying to go viral?? Just an idea

Trifling good for nothing type of brotha lol

I don’t see anything wrong with appreciating your fiancé on social media.
Would you take a chance on a man like this? Or rather, under what circumstances would you date a man in his position when they met?

fuck twitter and the internet as a whole

im sure everybody tried to make him a loser and her a fool for supporting or "carrying" him

because, you know, every man out here has their shit together and every woman has a laundry list of shit "they aint going for"

good for both of them

it takes a lot for a woman to want to, and not be shamed or embarrassed by, help the struggling man she's with

it also takes a lot for a man to not only accept this and live with it....but publicly acknowledge it

fuck twitter and the internet as a whole

im sure everybody tried to make him a loser and her a fool for supporting or "carrying" him

because, you know, every man out here has their shit together and every woman has a laundry list of shit "they aint going for"

good for both of them

it takes a lot for a woman to want to, and not be shamed or embarrassed by, help the struggling man she's with

it also takes a lot for a man to not only accept this and live with it....but publicly acknowledge it
Hood nigga fairy tales...

Hear them tell it every black women in America done took a nigga when he was nothing and made him into something.

Only difference in this story is this nigga magically appreciates it

Back