Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

• Total voters
I think the only reason he did it was so he could say he hit a basketball player like he's some kind of tough hot shot.

you right.....thats probably big shit at the country club

now they saying buddy banned for a whole year and got hit for half a mil

Players are giants and weigh a lot more than fans. To me, it’s wack to run and throw yourself into the audience. If there was no people to break their fall, they wouldn’t try so hard to save the ball. They only do so bc they use the fans as a cushion, so to me that’s foul.

But, that push should’ve came from the husband. It came from the dude who was sitting 2 seats away, he was foul for that. If that was my wife and me, I would’ve shoved him off. But I wouldn’t touch the player if it happened next to us and it didn’t affect us.

Lol what you know the rules of basket ball right?

They really don't need to be that close to the players though in no other sport is someone that close with a barrier.. They do though because of "status" and to be seen... If you are riding through safari expect the big cats

Went to a Laker game in like 2010. I wasnt on the floor but pretty damn close,

But game experience I had in my life. So I know it better if youre closer.

What drake do tho?
This nigga be massaging players n coaches shit. He he in the huddles calling plays. Warming up with the team. Nigga be standing by the benches hackling players....

Shits disgusting. It's like they adopted him, or he the coaches 10 year old kid in a high school game.... Fucking mascot ass nigga

This nigga be massaging players n coaches shit. He he in the huddles calling plays. Warming up with the team. Nigga be standing by the benches hackling players....

Shits disgusting. It's like they adopted him, or he the coaches 10 year old kid in a high school game.... Fucking mascot ass nigga

Lol he on the payroll tho

Satan:

Me:

Not today.

Yo I'm trippin, this whole time I didnt even see dude from the side shove him. I thought yall was talkin bout dude who was grabbing the back of his Jersey...

Yea.....dude def deserves to be snuffed. Plus he a minority owner huh?...prolly racist.

Went to a Laker game in like 2010. I wasnt on the floor but pretty damn close,

But game experience I had in my life. So I know it better if youre closer.

I've set behind the visitor bench twice and believe me you are right there witnessing everything. Seeing and hearing the players and coaches and vice versa. I remember the 1st game I ever went to a game ( still got the ticket). Me and my homie went to Oracle in 2010 Warriors against Philadelphia. We were talking so much shit Tony Battie turned around laughing and told us we were crazy. Lmao.

The game goes way faster in person in my opinion than on television due to all the in arena entertainment during the breaks

Next game Kyle should 'dive' for the ball and land 'the peoples elbow' on dude...

giphy.gif

this is the nba

they land on kids, old people, nachos, the other team, camera men, etc

Shaq Diesel @ 3:36 mark

Shaq big ass outta line, tryna use them folks head like a stepping stone & that last one he jus dove in the crowd like a pool lol

Aight so I finally watched the clip......smh, men today are soft

While it’s foul he shoved (dying laughing at that’s what the public chose to describe it) Kyle, the shit certainly ain’t deserve an investigation and yr long ban.

As a minority owner, hit him with a fine and court side ban and keep it moving

He wanna be Spike Lee so bad

Back