Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

• Total voters
Players are giants and weigh a lot more than fans. To me, it’s wack to run and throw yourself into the audience. If there was no people to break their fall, they wouldn’t try so hard to save the ball. They only do so bc they use the fans as a cushion, so to me that’s foul.

But, that push should’ve came from the husband. It came from the dude who was sitting 2 seats away, he was foul for that. If that was my wife and me, I would’ve shoved him off. But I wouldn’t touch the player if it happened next to us and it didn’t affect us.

Players have dove over things where people weren't there to cushion the fall so...nah bruh. This ain't it

Players are giants and weigh a lot more than fans. To me, it’s wack to run and throw yourself into the audience. If there was no people to break their fall, they wouldn’t try so hard to save the ball. They only do so bc they use the fans as a cushion, so to me that’s foul.

But, that push should’ve came from the husband. It came from the dude who was sitting 2 seats away, he was foul for that. If that was my wife and me, I would’ve shoved him off. But I wouldn’t touch the player if it happened next to us and it didn’t affect us.

Just say you dont watch basketball fam.

If your team is in game 7 of the finals and lose by 1, and there was a loose ball that could been saved but a player didnt jump into the fans to save it you would be rightfully heated like a motherfucker.

Man props to these players and the league for teaching them not to react cause Lowry coulda swung on him with all his might and it would have been justified to me.

Imagine if any one of us are in a high tension situation like a finals game, adrenaline pumping out of control, we extra happy with every shot we hit and get extra mad for every miss and turn over, and some dude pushes us in the middle of all that? Most of us would swing and knock that motherfucker out and catch a case.

These players get all my respect for the self control they show.

lol I’m not saying the dive is foul, it’s the intensity of the dive I’m saying is foul.

Man props to these players and the league for teaching them not to react cause Lowry coulda swung on him with all his might and it would have been justified to me.

Imagine if any one of us are in a high tension situation like a finals game, adrenaline pumping out of control, we extra happy with every shot we hit and get extra mad for every miss and turn over, and some dude pushes us in the middle of all that? Most of us would swing and knock that motherfucker out and catch a case.

These players get all my respect for the self control they show.

My boy was like "free what if someone pushed you while you trying to walk through the club?"

Lol shit... Me I always make sure I shoulder tap and say excuse me or if it's an emergency im yelling move and directing people out the way with my momentum. Push me and see what happens to you tho. If I don't beat that ass (push me off my square 9/10 times we scrapping no convo. Golden rule.) I'm throwing you tf out the club.
Guarantee they never do that shit again in life.

But if Lowry would have reacted the way I would we would be talking about how much of an idiot he is right now. He had every right to rearrange dudes jaw. He crossed a clear line and doubled down talking shit.

lol I’m not saying the dive is foul, it’s the intensity of the dive I’m saying is foul.

What did the dive have to do with dude who pushed him and talk shit? He was 2 seats away.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the nba

they land on kids, old people, nachos, the other team, camera men, etc

Shaq Diesel @ 3:36 mark

My boy was like "free what if someone pushed you while you trying to walk through the club?"

Lol shit... Me I always make sure I shoulder tap and say excuse me or if it's an emergency im yelling move and directing people out the way with my momentum. Push me and see what happens to you tho. If I don't beat that ass (push me off my square 9/10 times we scrapping no convo. Golden rule.) I'm throwing you tf out the club.
Guarantee they never do that shit again in life.

But if Lowry would have reacted the way I would we would be talking about how much of an idiot he is right now. He had every right to rearrange dudes jaw. He crossed a clear line and doubled down talking shit.

Word man. If I had a second of clear thought, I wont be swinging. But the issue is if dude pushes me like that and starts cursing im swinging before I ever have that second of clear thought.

And im not saying im some tough guy, I think most of us would. Especially if Im lowry last night where its a game in the finals and I really wanna swing on Curry cause hes on fire dropping buckets on me but I know I cant swing on him. And in the middle of that some dude pushes me with 2 hands and curses at me? 9 out of 10 dudes is swinging first and then getting mad at themselves for doing dumb shit.

Thats why I gotta give players props for being able to stay cool.

Last edited:
lmfao

decked his stupid ass and went back to the bench for a gatorade break

I think the only reason he did it was so he could say he hit a basketball player like he's some kind of tough hot shot.

I think the only reason he did it was so he could say he hit a basketball player like he's some kind of tough hot shot.

he’s a billionaire, tell me what billionaire ain’t self entitled

Back