Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

• Total voters
Players are giants and weigh a lot more than fans. To me, it’s wack to run and throw yourself into the audience. If there was no people to break their fall, they wouldn’t try so hard to save the ball. They only do so bc they use the fans as a cushion, so to me that’s foul.

But, that push should’ve came from the husband. It came from the dude who was sitting 2 seats away, he was foul for that. If that was my wife and me, I would’ve shoved him off. But I wouldn’t touch the player if it happened next to us and it didn’t affect us.

Players are giants and weigh a lot more than fans. To me, it’s wack to run and throw yourself into the audience. If there was no people to break their fall, they wouldn’t try so hard to save the ball. They only do so bc they use the fans as a cushion, so to me that’s foul.

But, that push should’ve came from the husband. It came from the dude who was sitting 2 seats away, he was foul for that. If that was my wife and me, I would’ve shoved him off. But I wouldn’t touch the player if it happened next to us and it didn’t affect us.

What about when they run and dive on the floor after loose balls? There's no cushion then. Stop making up stuff.

Some coon shit in here.
Niggas not keeping the same energy they had for drake for this rich cac? Really?

ya'll wild af thinking the players aint supposed to dive for a loose ball

like wtf.......you sit court side, you could very well end up with Boogie Cousins in your lap

are we in a time where people are really mad about this???

im bout to call Adam and tell him to shut down the studio bruh

Last edited:
that drake shit is fuckign disgusting, everybody involved should be ashamed of themselves

Homie got banned from the rest of the finals

edit: oh my bad

Dude only being banned from the rest of the finals is some bullshit. If Lowry would've pushed him back his shit be much worse than that

If you cried about drake you should be active about this shit. Motherfucker really thought he was on the plantation.

Fuck that dude. He should be forced to sell to set precedent.

Not bad to fuck with someone like that.

I would say. Ban his ass forever from an arena and team he part owner of. That would really fuck with him. Being an owner of some shit and having somebody dictate to you what you can and can't do with the shit you own.

His honkey ass would loss his shit.

:nigga2:

Back