Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

Fan Shoving Kyle Lowry

• Total voters
Idk fam. A nigga running full speed, jumping and landing on my wife. I might react the same way too.

you buy courtside seats you know whats expected..folks NEVER move when they see it coming toward them

If I paid 35k for a seat, i should be able to shove a mf who just jumped and nearly landed on my wife.

Idk fam. A nigga running full speed, jumping and landing on my wife. I might react the same way too.

If I paid 35k for a seat, i should be able to shove a mf who just jumped and nearly landed on my wife.

Thats_Mighty_White_Of_You_Helmet_Sticker__32139__77964__72602.1454611321.jpg

Nah, his wife was standing, but the other chick who's probably a family friend was smushed , yall aint even see her in the video

Screenshot_101.png

Nah, u aint bout to sumo splash on my chick/ or female friend and think i aint gonna react.

Yall be letting yall chicks get fucked up and doing nothing? smh

Nah, u aint bout to sumo splash on my chick/ or female friend and think i aint gonna react.

I wouldn't take my wife to sit courtside cause she don't like basketball.

I could agree with you if Lowry was moving real slow to get up after that happened. But the way it just played out dude was wrong as fuck.

Keeping with my recent stance on everything I say fuck it "Let everybody cook!!"

ayo we went to the dolphin show the other day.. sat in the front row..

my daughter got splashed and started crying..

u know my dumb ass hopped in that tank and beat the dog shit out that dolphin yo...

not my baby...

that man didnt give a fuck about the woman getting landed on lol

he's rich, he was 3 beers in, and its fuck the raptors........there was no reason at all to touch that man

I just wish players werent susceptible to being sued if they tee off on somebody

like once they touch you, all that should go out the window

shoulda two pieced the shit outta that old man and paid a lil fine

Back