Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Daniel Craig says he'd rather give away his £100m fortune than give it to his kids

He wont leave his kids his fortune

• Fair

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Foul

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Sometimes some of you are tone deaf like white people. Keep acting like the reason a lot blacks dont have certain things, is because we're dumb af or dont know about it. When the reason is because WERE BROKE AND CANT AFFORD THAT SHIT.
The first and last step to generational wealth is WEALTH.

Sometimes some of you are tone deaf like white people. Keep acting like the reason a lot blacks dont have certain things, is because we're dumb af or dont know about it. When the reason is because WERE BROKE AND CANT AFFORD THAT SHIT.
The first and last step to generational wealth is WEALTH.
you have to start somewhere tho.
i refuse to think it cant happen because my dad didnt give it to me.
But that dont mean i cant try to give it to my grandkids.

I see all these threads gonna turn into what black ppl should do.....

He ain't wrong for not leaving ALL of his money to his kids. Hopefully he gave them a great education to continue to build on what he started

I see all these threads gonna turn into what black ppl should do.....

He ain't wrong for not leaving ALL of his money to his kids. Hopefully he gave them a great education to continue to build on what he started
all what threads?

Applying topics to the black experience...on ablackweb
Niggaz are crazy I tell ya

we do need a thread about it....but what are people doing to leave or even begin to build generational wealth or financial literacy?
and how to teach their kids to maintain the wealth they may inherit and how to stay away from and recognize those who are only after the money.

the shit can start with a simple life insurance policy...the right kind.
its not as hard as some may think. its all about listening and learning.
knowing what you dont know and being ok with asking

i can point to a few threads on this site that can get anyone started on generational wealth.
I got money in a few startups. Plan to expand and keep investing. As long as one hit I am good. I said before, too many black people don't want to take risks or make sacrifices. I decided to buy less games this year and just invest in stocks and startups.

Back