Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Baby Father refuses to pay for Baby Mother's dinner

Both of them Birds. She a bird for sitting down and ordering shit with no money,knowing this nigga is petty as hell, then making a scene.

He a bird for being this petty. His daughter looks like a toddler, so yea the Mom gonna come. It look like Ruby Tuesday or something in that lane, whole bill was probably under $70. Pay that shit, go on with life.

We know this is fake, however if this was real, I wouldn’t have even went to the restaurant with her in the first place. And there’s a chance she agreed to those terms then switched up once the bill came.

Both of them Birds. She a bird for sitting down and ordering shit with no money,knowing this nigga is petty as hell, then making a scene.

He a bird for being this petty. His daughter looks like a toddler, so yea the Mom gonna come. It look like Ruby Tuesday or something in that lane, whole bill was probably under $70. Pay that shit, go on with life.

Why does the mom have to come because she’s a toddler?

Why does the mom have to come because she’s a toddler?
Not saying she does, but from the looks of their parenting partnership, Baby Mom's is tagging along on any adventure, homie can cease that if he wanted

Don’t matter

Why does the other parent have to be there when the other parent is taking his child somewhere?

Because obviously the nigga ignorant. The type of nigga that would throw a drink on his bm. Would you trust it? As a parent?

Gotta love the residential condescending male feminists.

The woman's actions are acceptable because she's a woman and the man's actions are unacceptable because he's not a woman.

dont know the whole situation, but it was just dumn to carry on in public like that

being said, I did that visitation shit twice.....once at Mcdonalds and once at Chuck E Cheese......we actually argued over paying for the kids food but I wouldnt have bought her a bottled water

so if she just ordered herself food and expected me to pay it would have been a little problem......though I'd probably give in to squash the shit in public....I cant say everybody just supposed to take losses lol...people have different reactions

if it was a bad breakup or she played him, yeah he's like fuck that lol

Gotta love the residential condescending male feminists.

The woman's actions are acceptable because she's a woman and the man's actions are unacceptable because he's not a woman.
I can see women wanting to be equal to men but I can't for the life of me figure why men wanna be equal to women

Back