Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Baby Father refuses to pay for Baby Mother's dinner

Yeah idk. Idk how they ended up there or what the situation been like, could go either way.

At the end of the day that’s the mother of your child, you could show some decency. But if she been the type to take advantage then i understand where he at with it...

This nigga...........

He threw a drink on his child mother right in front of his daughter? How could he possibly think that he's doing the right thing? How does he expect men to treat his daughter when she gets older?

Also when he kept going out of his way to say my daughter he was wrong. Bruh that's y'all daughter. Look at what y'all are doing.

I think this is fake as shit but...

There's a reason she's "Baby momma" and not "girlfriend/fiancée/wife".

Clearly dude ain't fuckin with her like that anymore. She invited herself, that man has ZERO obligation to pay for her. He's obligated to pay for his meal and his daughter's and that's it. He's under no obligation to be "the better person" and just pay for her shit. She's a grown ass woman, these are the grown ass consequences of her actions. You tagged along uninvited and unwelcome, you need to pay for your shit otherwise you gonna sit there and wait for the cops to write that citation or arrest you.

Back