Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Baby Father refuses to pay for Baby Mother's dinner

The nerve of this Queen to expect this King to pay for food that was already ordered and eaten by both of them and "THEIR" child. He should throw drink in her face.

And he still drove her to the restaurant, allowed her to order and eat food and didn't have a problem until it was time to pay? I mean I can totally see why he would be upset but he handled this wrong from the jump if that's the case.

I kinda get the vibe that he told her he ain't paying up front and she thought he was bullshittin' until that separate check came.

A lot of assumptions being made in the thread just to place the blame on dude.

Without knowing their history or if she be throwing drinks and shit, he shouldn't have done that.

She might be the type where he told her ass b4 hand he's not paying but she decided to push her luck....idk I ain't gonna assume either.

No meals should've been had without payment being made clear tho. Go to court and workout visitation.

After watching it again a few things are sketchy. He says he invited his daughter like she's old enough to bring herself there. That baby couldn't be no older than 2 years old. Did he expect the baby to show up without the mother bringing her? IDK but either way he had to have at least anticipated having some sort of interaction with the mom.

The next thing is the food was clearly already ordered and eaten. This is shown by her holding the apparent bill. Next thing is he threw that drink completely unprovoked. It was mostly ice but this nigga really just threw a drink on her over a disagreement like an Atlanta housewife. That was idiotic and uncalled for and he's lucky that her reaction wasn't ratchet as fuck.

The last thing is that if this nigga knew all along that he wasn't gonna pay for her food then he could've still went about his business and informed the establishment that he wasn't paying. I mean what else needs to be said if you know you aren't paying for her food? Let her deal with the establishment on that.

Also who the fuck was recording this? That person is complicit as fuck. I feel bad for the child. She ain't even old enough to understand any of this shit.

After watching it again a few things are sketchy. He says he invited his daughter like she's old enough to bring herself there. That baby couldn't be no older than 2 years old. Did he expect the baby to show up without the mother bringing her? IDK but either way he had to have at least anticipated having some sort of interaction with the mom.

The next thing is the food was clearly already ordered and eaten. This is shown by her holding the apparent bill. Next thing is he threw that drink completely unprovoked. It was mostly ice but this nigga really just threw a drink on her over a disagreement like an Atlanta housewife. That was idiotic and uncalled for and he's lucky that her reaction wasn't ratchet as fuck.

The last thing is that if this nigga knew all along that he wasn't gonna pay for her food then he could've still went about his business and informed the establishment that he wasn't paying. I mean what else needs to be said if you know you aren't paying for her food? Let her deal with the establishment on that.

Also who the fuck was recording this? That person is complicit as fuck. I feel bad for the child. She ain't even old enough to understand any of this shit.
All shit I thought too, I ain't feel like writing it all. So props for that..lol

Back