Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

no one deserves to die.

but knowing this happens often within this community because of this same reason why place yourself in a situation like this?

dudes is foul and more foul for the other times he went back.

i think the shim should have been up front an avoid placing shis safety in the hands of someone who is not stable or cant handle it when they may have been thinking something else was about to happen.

FOUL! I can understand the anger once he found out that wasn't really a woman. However you can't justify going back and murder him/her. Now he could end up in jail for the rest of his life because of this shit.

Trans need to be honest about who they are. Most men will have a negative reaction and in some cases even kill you.

Reminds me of this hilarious but gay ass story a coworker told. Said he was hitting the hoestroll years back and grabbed what he thought was a chick. Got to the hotel and when the shim bent over to let him fuck and he seen nuts drop and ran the hell outta there lmaoo. Atleast thats what he said...

Crazy shit.

no one deserves to die.

but knowing this happens often within this community because of this same reason why place yourself in a situation like this?

dudes is foul and more foul for the other times he went back.

i think the shim should have been up front an avoid placing shis safety in the hands of someone who is not stable or cant handle it when they may have been thinking something else was about to happen.

That's a got damn lie!!! Plenty of people DESERVE to die.

I ain't going to say it's fair but I can say with 100% certainty that it wasn't foul.

They need to stop that shit should've told that young dude from the beginning that he was a man and the trans person would probably still be alive today. Pretending to be the opposite sex isn't something that people should hide from someone especially when they know sexual acts are the whole reason they are around and about to take place.

Majority of straight men not about to take in stride they just had a sexual situation with a man that they thought was a woman.

ALL people need to stop doing fucked up shit to other people and thinking they get a say so in the reaction that they get for the fucked up shit they did. Shit doesn't work that way.

Back