Welcome To aBlackWeb

Facebook/Instagram Lifts Naked Breasts Ban for Trans Ladies, Not For Biological Women

Not anymore.

Now it's referred to as "living one's truth."

Even though that truth is a manifestation of mental illness.

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

Bruh have you ever sat down n talked to trans nigga b4?

Have u asked the trans nigga why he is trans

Are you mf doctor?? How tf u kno whut trans niggas suffer from.

btw im not sayin they dont suffer from sum sorta mental illness, i jus dont kno.

You soundin mad goofy on this message board rn rite now lil nigga. But u is a lame so im not surprised

I have. One of my ex's good friends flipped the script back in the 90's. Gay dude that she used to go clubbing with. He decided to move to Atlanta like so many Black folks from Detroit and ended up gettin sent to prison. Dude came back a few years later dressing like a woman and assuming a chick name. Every now and then he'd come out as a dude but it got rarer and rarer. Ran into him on the bus once and we chopped it up. I had to ask wtf happened to him and his reply was basically he wound up in prison and got turned out like that 'cause he was a lil light skinned pretty boy. Never went into deep detail but let's just say he was one of the prison bitches and it affected him severely. It was a persona he took on in order to survive and when he got out, it was hard to turn it off and eventually took over.

Bruh have you ever sat down n talked to trans nigga b4?

Have u asked the trans nigga why he is trans

Are you mf doctor?? How tf u kno whut trans niggas suffer from.

btw im not sayin they dont suffer from sum sorta mental illness, i jus dont kno.

You soundin mad goofy on this message board rn rite now lil nigga. But u is a lame so im not surprised

lol this ironic

Back