Welcome To aBlackWeb

Facebook/Instagram Lifts Naked Breasts Ban for Trans Ladies, Not For Biological Women

Eh...

Post a topless woman vs a topless man and you get a different response

Different how? Im sure some women get turned on by seeing a shirtless dude and some men get turned on by seeing a shirtless woman. What's the difference?

if dudes can walk around with their shirts off or post pics with no shirt on I dont see any reason women shouldnt be able to do the same if they choose to do so

Different how? Im sure some women get turned on by seeing a shirtless dude and some men get turned on by seeing a shirtless woman. What's the difference?

if dudes can walk around with their shirts off or post pics with no shirt on I dont see any reason women shouldnt be able to do the same if they choose to do so
Vast majority of people like female boobs and don't care if they see a topless man. It's sexualized so it matters. I doubt we'll ever get to the point that it's normalized

Vast majority of people like female boobs and don't care if they see a topless man. It's sexualized so it matters. I doubt we'll ever get to the point that it's normalized

I mean I get it. I feel like if folks would just let women be topless just like men are allowed to be it would get to a point where it is normalized. There are cultures around the world where it aint that big of a deal.

One day I guess.. lol

I mean I get it. I feel like if folks would just let women be topless just like men are allowed to be it would get to a point where it is normalized. There are cultures around the world where it aint that big of a deal.

One day I guess.. lol
1st world cultures?

Trans ppl suffer from mental illness. They are no different form people who suffer from schizophrenia

Bruh have you ever sat down n talked to trans nigga b4?

Have u asked the trans nigga why he is trans

Are you mf doctor?? How tf u kno whut trans niggas suffer from.

btw im not sayin they dont suffer from sum sorta mental illness, i jus dont kno.

You soundin mad goofy on this message board rn rite now lil nigga. But u is a lame so im not surprised

Nudist cultures is a bit extreme of a comparable lol

True indeed lol.

A chest is a chest tho.

If we're gonna go with what's sexualized and whats not.. just go to the candy shop.. niggas will find a way to sexualize ANY damn thing. A half exposed ankle or a pinky toe. That shouldnt mean all women gotta wear socks cuz muhfuckas cant control themselves 🤣

True indeed lol.

A chest is a chest tho.

If we're gonna go with what's sexualized and whats not.. just go to the candy shop.. niggas will find a way to sexualize ANY damn thing. A half exposed ankle or a pinky toe. That shouldnt mean all women gotta wear socks cuz muhfuckas cant control themselves 🤣
True. I don't get the foot fetish or those other odd fetishes

Would you allow your child to watch a movie/show with nudity in it?

Bruh have you ever sat down n talked to trans nigga b4?

Have u asked the trans nigga why he is trans

Are you mf doctor?? How tf u kno whut trans niggas suffer from.

btw im not sayin they dont suffer from sum sorta mental illness, i jus dont kno.

You soundin mad goofy on this message board rn rite now lil nigga. But u is a lame so im not surprised

Isn't it called "gender dysphoria"?

I wonder if the inverse is true as well. A man's chest isn't as likely to be as saggy as woman's even if he had moobs so maybe minimizing repulsive visuals is also a goal.

If a kid is on Facebook then they probably have the internet and if they have the internet they already have access to unlimited titties. Might as well just allow all titties
There is software you can get to block nudity and adult content on your computer for kids

Also parental control for most streaming services

Back