Welcome To aBlackWeb

Facebook/Instagram Lifts Naked Breasts Ban for Trans Ladies, Not For Biological Women

I dunno man if I wanna see a females tits Facebook/IG would never be my first option but ok I guess. Let’s be mad.

Yes but you can control and limit it until you want them to have access to it
In theory but you aren't always going to be around. I'm not referring to it only occuring specifically in your household. It doesn't have to be super early but I think it's better to have the conversation so that they aren't blindsided. It's ultimately up to the parents discretion though

In theory but you aren't always going to be around. I'm not referring to it only occuring specifically in your household. It doesn't have to be super early but I think it's better to have the conversation so that they aren't blindsided. It's ultimately up to the parents discretion though
I don't know what you mean by aren't always going to be around. Software would lock the kid out of adult content whether the parent is in the house or not. Same with parental controls on streaming services. I agree a conversation would be good. I think schools still do sex ed too. Agreed about the parents discretion

Different how? Im sure some women get turned on by seeing a shirtless dude and some men get turned on by seeing a shirtless woman. What's the difference?

if dudes can walk around with their shirts off or post pics with no shirt on I dont see any reason women shouldnt be able to do the same if they choose to do so

Morgan Freeman he's right you know.jpg

I don't know what you mean by aren't always going to be around. Software would lock the kid out of adult content whether the parent is in the house or not. Same with parental controls on streaming services. I agree a conversation would be good. I think schools still do sex ed too. Agreed about the parents discretion

I think he's talking about smartphones.

Not just your kid's, but what they could be seeing on other kids' smartphones who don't have those restrictions.

Mainly referring to devices, not a home com
I don't know how updated sex ed is, my kid isn't old enough yet to know but if it's that dry shit they did when I was in school it's just not applicable to real life. These kids are just different now

but yeah to answer an earlier question, I have no issue with anyone being topless as long as they arent being overtly sexual with it..

if you just standing there without a shirt on who gives a fuck

Back